Chapter 10 : Reliving the Moment

"This is going to be a fun operation." Younger Law grinned and slid his gloves on. The other crew members were looking at unconscious Luffy.

The room was mostly quiet, just the sounds of medical equipment and gasps filled the room.

"His pulse is starting to stabilize." Shachi looked up from the monitor. 

The submarine started to shake; Aokiji's ice was starting to reach them.

"This is an emergency! The ice is closing in on us!" A voice was heard all around the sub to warn everyone of whats going on. Bepo was freaking out, saying things like, "This is bad!". 

"If this goes on, we'll be trapped, captain!" Bepo leaned over in younger Laws direction. Law leaned on the wall, looking over at his past self do the work. 

"Then do something about it!" Younger Law didn't take his eyes off of Luffy. Bepo did a small scream in panic. 

"We'll dive quickly!" Jean yelled through the mic.

While everyone on the sub was shaking and falling, both Law's were standing up right.

Law looked down. He started think about what that man said at Marineford.  What did he mean, he was doing this for fun?  Law groaned

"Looks like we got away." Jean said softly.

The ship stopped shaking, till it went back to shaking again. Law didn't freak out after knowing they're going to get away. Kizaru was shooting light at them. Bepo was panicking again.

"Hurry! Full speed ahead!" Younger Law looked up, seriously annoying with how shaky the sub was. They went a few seconds more before everything finally stopped. The admirable's weren't chasing them anymore.

"Are they done?" Shachi stood up straight. "I think so?" Penguin held onto Shachi's shoulder.

"Who do you think that guy is?" Penguin whispered. 

"He looks like the captain, but different." 

They both squinted at Law trying to figure out who he is.

"You two! Help me over here!" They both ran over.

~~~

Law fell asleep near Luffy's surgery after waiting for his younger self to finish. One of the crew members carried him to a room. Law opened his eyes a little bit, to tired to talk.  I am going to the guest room?  He passed out.

~~~

"Its hot...too hot.." Bepo laid on the floor, sweating gallons. "Why is it so hot? I can't take it..." 

Penguin stood to the side with Shachi. "Would you shut up already?! You're making me feel hot too!" Penguin was hot and annoyed. 

"You're hairy. I don't blame you." Shachi smiled at Bepo. "I don't like it when we submerge. We have to stay in such a cramped place...with messy people..." Bepo looked over at the two men. "You're the messiest!" Both of them yelled at Bepo. "I can't take it! I have no choice but to..." Bepo got up and grabbed them, "To make you feel the same!" He rubbed all over them. "Stop it!" Penguin yelled. 

Law woke up after hearing loud muffled yells. He groaned. He got up and opened the door separating him from the voices. 

"Surface! Lets surface now!" Shachi is trying to get away from Bepo while yelling. 

The three looked at Law after hearing the door open. The sub surfaced. Bepo let go of Shachi and Penguin then ran to the fresh air. 

"Who are you?" Penguin pointed at Law. "You three were being to loud." Law glared at them both. The two froze then looked at each other. "He's like the captain when he's angry." Shachi looked at Law, then back at Penguin. "He does."