ILYSB

Goeun POV

I threw my hands in the air and savored the fresh breeze. We arrived late in the afternoon here at the beach resort, the sun is about to set and I watched how it gradually bidding farewell for today. It's refreshing to see the warring colors of the sea and sky. The sky turned yellow while the sea remained calmly blue. The waves continue to come and their sounds never fail to soothe my soul.

"You should have woken me up so we could watch the sunset together." A baritone voice came from behind me. I turned around immediately and the newly awake Minho appeared. He was sleeping peacefully inside the van earlier so I didn't bother to wake him up the moment I saw the sun slowly setting down.

His gentle face appeared before my eyes. He smiled slightly and immediately stepped aside from where I was standing. "I'm sorry, I was just excited to see it. Thank you for this plan. I thought I didn't need new air, but now that I've breathed, I realize how long I've been indoors. It's been a while."

He nodded.

I savored the fresh breeze of the air along with the gradual darkening of the surroundings. I felt like he was just staring at me so I turned to him. "Why?" I hesitate to question him.

"You are like the sun. Whether it sets or shines, it's always beautiful." He said seriously. I only answered with a smile and a nod. I feel like he still wants to convey something that his mouth can't say so he's just staring at me dearly. He swallowed deeply before turning his attention to the setting sun. "From now on I will not look at the sun like I used to. From now on, you will be the first thing that comes to my mind whenever I see the sun." He chuckled with his declaration and took a glance at me to see my reaction.

I scoffed. "What are you talking about? I think you're still sleepy." I shook my head and smile.

"Why do you think I'm still sleepy? I'm wide awake now."

"You just woke up and you're blurting flirty words already? I'm going to get my stuff in the car. See you later." I said smirking and immediately walk away from him. I always get stunned by his words that I couldn't express my real feelings, unlike him, he can manage to be vulnerable while I easily get shy and embarrass.

"Yah! I'm not flirting with you! I'm telling the truth! Why do you always walk out?!" He shouts behind me as he followed me.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Goeun, Sohee, I have your bags with me. I will put them in the closet." Hyeyoung announced and walks towards the closet.

"Yes, thank you," Sohee said as she scan something on her phone.

"Gomawo, Hyeyoung-ah," I said and fix our bed.

The resort we went to is big and famous and there are too many people as we arrived. The receptionist at the main entrance said that all the rooms with a single bed are occupied already.

The resort consists of three villages. In the main entrance where the front office is, next to the main entrance is the resort garage. as you walk forward, you will see the first village consisting of spa rooms, one swimming pool with a minibar in front of it, hyena tattoo areas, and some souvenir stores. The second and third villages were bigger than the first one. It consists of rooms they offered. There are rooms with single beds and rooms with twin beds. We chose interconnected rooms, basically, it consists of two rooms with king beds on each of them but only has one door.

The fee would probably be more to handle if we take one room for each for us. Besides, there's no other available, so we decided to take only one room for all of us. And an interconnected room is a perfect room if you are with friends or family.