Should I Date Him?

Bohyun POV

I decided to spend the two months school break here in my parent's house instead of my apartment. Sohee was annoyed with my presence but my parents are very delighted by it.

My friends also preferred to be here rather than in my apartment, at least here we can hang out in the park and play basketball.

It's been an hour since I confessed my feelings to Goeun.

I would be lying if I say that her answers don't matter to me. God knows how much I want to know her response but seeing her in a state of shock a while ago pushed me to let her think first. It was visible on her expression that she didn't expect it.

I can't help but think negatively.

I can't explain what I feel right now.

Part of me felt relieved after the confession. I'm also scared at the same time excited for whatever may happen in our next interaction.

Since she already knows what I felt for her, I will now take her step by step of pursuing her. I won't let my two months here be wasted. I want her, and I need to exert extra effort for her.

"What are you doing here?" Sohee looks at me strangely. She arrives with paper bags in her two hands.

I stand, fixing my posture, and smile cheekily.

"You are getting weird day by day, Bohyun." She rolled her eyes, "why are you leaning beside our gate door? Do you suddenly want to be our guardhouse? Is that your secret dream?"

I scoffed. "Hey! You bought tons of unnecessary things again! You're wasting too much money." I said just to annoy her, I don't mind her being materialistic. Her face suddenly look like she would burst into anger any time soon.

"I've been buying stuff since then and you were not concern about it. If you are bothered with the money I am spending then I am also bothered with the useless apartment you bought! Sell it if you want to live here or leave this house if you won't!"

"You're just mad because Appa didn't allow you to have your own," I said and stick out my tongue which made her face red. I run fast as I could towards our door. She will whack me for sure if she caught me.

It's the truth. She's jealous because she wanted an apartment too. And she's also mad at me for being around because she thought she can finally get my room and turn it into her storage room for her stuff but unfortunately, I'm back here.

"Why are you running?" My Mom arching her eyebrows as soon as she saw me. She put down her mug and grab a chocolate croissant she made.

"Wow. This is the best chocolate croissant I've tasted, Eomma." I said after one bite. It's true that whatever food it is, as long as it's made from your Mom's hands, it will taste good no matter what.

"Everything tastes good to you, son." She smiles and takes a sip from her mug. "I've made a lot of it because your Appa will be here in an hour and I'm planning to give some to Goeun, where's your sister?"

Sohee seems to be summoned the moment her name is mentioned. She's glaring at me but strike a sweet smile at Eomma.

"Eomma, I'm home! I've got what I want." She said wiggling her paper bags. Both Eomma and Appa spoiled Sohee with things she wanted to have as long as she will abide by the rules they set.

First, don't smoke or engage in any drugs. Second, she should be home when the clock pointed at 11 pm. And lastly, maintaining her grades. Those rules were set only for her but I unconsciously applied them to myself also.