☮︎︎𝕂𝕚𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕋𝕣𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕚𝕖𝕣☮︎︎

𝗞𝗶𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
Me and Y/n was having a PJ day since for the rest of the day it's going to be raining so what better to do on a rainy day then a film day with the person you love the most.

"Right babe I'm going to go to the shops to get drinks and snacks what do you want?"

"Lemonade, Walkers prawn cocktail and KitKats please"

"Ok see you in a bit"

I shut the door behind me and make my way down the pathway to our car out front because I don't want to walk to the shops in the weather we are having in the UK. It's a 2 minute drive to Tesco so I'll be back in no time.

I pull up into the car park and search for a space, once I have found one I step out the car making sure I have my phone just in case Y/n rings me asking for something else since she does it on every shopping trip I take.

I walk in and make my way straight over to the crisp isle and pick up an 8pack of prawn cocktail walkers since me and Y/n love them, then I make my way over to the sweet isle and pick up a pack of KitKats and last but no least I pick up a big bottle of lemonade. I pay for everything and make my way back to my car and drive home.

I walk in a instantly take of my shoes and coat then make my way into the front room to see Y/n snuggled up on the sofa with 3 blankets around her.

"Hey babe I got your snacks"

I walk round and sit next to her and had her the bag of goodies.

"Yay thanks baby"

"So what are we watching"

"Outer Banks obviously we need to finish"

"Oooo yes ok"

———————————————————
Sorry for the shit chapter not much motivation for this one