28

M/N- Mother's name

(And yes, I am still alive)

Anywaysヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)
~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Ah'

'She brought another man today'

'What's with that beard? Is he sponsoring a forest below his chin? Tch', getting used to see another middle-aged man roaming their house, Kuroo groaned with annoyance. The sight of his mom welcoming the unknown man with open arms bothered him so much. He looked at the sophisticated wall, only to see his parent's wedding photo disappear. He rolled his eyes, clearly understanding how it went gone.  

'She could've just went somewhere else not invite them directly here. Freak', the disgusting chuckles of two birds was heard at the dining room, bringing only shame on the boy's ears. He wished his father would witness this, but knowing he would only give silent treatment to this situation was really unforgivable for him.

Peeking at the two adult chattering with flirty nonsense, their attention was nowhere in his figure. Grinning with devilish desire, he silently walked within the surface, deciding to leave the filthy house once again. Slowly turning the knob, he glanced once again, hearing another wave of laughter from the two. He frowned.

'She doesn't even care if I leave', turning the doorknob again, he swayed it with such arrogance, slamming it once his feet touched the original platform of Earth. Glancing at the chocolate wall he sticks his crane ear, hearing no signs of a mom looking for her child. Instead, the loud giggles of hunting hyenas were roaring against the door. Groaning, Kuroo left without hesitation.

The clapping walks turned into a rushing run, smalling the distance towards his Auntie's home. Reaching her lovely door with the welcome mat shimmering his eyes was splendid. A wonderful habit had made the two meet in surprise and wits. Whenever Kuroo comes, Auntie hides one of the duplicated key near the entrance. That key would be hidden specifically in any place that will change everyday.

Now that the challenge was their hobby, the boy would come in with a grin on his face, swinging the key on his finger to celebrate his victory.

"Now where would it be?" Searching at the beautiful placed plants that his Auntie had, he looked at a circle cemented object that contained different colors of fake gems. He raised a brow, a string of memory being unlocked in his mind. Now that he embraced what he remembered, he chuckled, taking the heavy circle with his chubby chicken state.

"Seriously? 5 minute crafts?", He laughed, taking it out of the brown land. The sight of a bottle below the circle had excite him, seeing it with an object slightly reflecting the light. Taking the lid that stuck on the cement, he looked what's inside and saw just what he needed. He grinned like an unforbidden devil, taking a hold of the key.

"Not today, Auntie. Ha!", Putting back the ornament, he was excited to open the door he solved. The answer of the labyrinth was now in his hands, putting its tip at the hole given by the door. Twisting it, the sound that he wished would satisfy him was never heard, gladly saying that the door was still locked.

"What?! This is unfair, Auntie!", He whined, finally realizing that it was a fake key to his paradise. Throwing it away, he groaned once again, his tired face exclaiming his hatred against his Auntie's unexpected action. Devastated, he searched a secret leakage, moving his way to explore the whole box of his Auntie.

Seeing at the side, his eyes glimmered to see a very open window.

"Hee hee hee", his honey coated Santa voice attracted every being, licking his cherry lips as he rubbed both his hands. Attempting to jump, his leg ached in pain as it hooked on the hole. For a second chance, his scary speed had grabbed tightly on the side, sighing with great luck.