2

'What. Just. Happened.', Y/N is at the rooftop, staring at her bento box for a very long time.

'I hope he took that as an apology', she took her chopstick, saying 'Itadakimasu' before eating. Grabbing one sausage, her head was suddenly full of what ifs.

'AHHHH what if he threw the drink? What if he drank it? He might gave it to Yamaguchi. The hoodie! I should've offered to wash it instead of buying another stupid drink. What if-', she continued putting more sausages in her mouth, making her choke.

Y/N took the watter bottle then drank it immediately. 'Stupid', she thought then continued to eat. The bell then rang, signalling the students to come back inside the room. Y/N drank more water then went down to her respective classroom.

Y/N didn't realize how slow she walked until she was at the door, with the teacher beside her saying "You're late". The old man crossed his arms, waiting for the late student to reply. Y/N bowed for respect, keeping her mouth closed as always.

She decided to go back to her seat until the man replied, "You're not sorry?", Y/N started to become annoyed. She faced the man with a straight face, bowed, then mumbled a "sorry".

"Sorry for what?", The teacher said raising his voice. 'I swear this guy', Y/N cut off her thoughts then once again bowed with "I'm sorry for being late. It won't happen again".

She heard a 'tsk' sound making sure that it was the teacher who did that. She went back to her seat, her head leaned on both her hands. 'Disapproved', she thought again, continuing this little game of approve or disapprove. Y/N was annoyed. She was at fault, but she didn't expect the teacher to be more irritating.

'I should've kicked you in the balls, maybe you'll be sorry', she thought, continuing cursing the teacher. What she didn't know that there was someone looking at her. The seatmate stared at Y/N, escaping some soft giggles out of his mouth. Tsukishima realized how cute the annoyed troll would look.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Class dismissed", these words will make the whole classroom shake. The students starts packing their bags, rushing through the door. Some just stayed for a while and talked with their friends. Others were assigned for cleaning the room but one of them escaped. Well, goodluck for that student. Y/N stood up, not giving a care with the two weird classmates she just met. She went back to the rooftop, taking a deep breath.

'What a day', she thought. Her communication with other people was never good. But her interaction right now with Tsukishima is such a weird moment for her. But, she cherished that precious memory.

She looked at the sky, thinking about nothing except the colors she's seeing. She took her headphones and put both sides on both her ears. Feeling the meaning of the music, she closed her eyes and felt the air going through her face.

After a few minutes, she went down, noticing that she took more time at the top. 'Mom might mistaken me having fun with the other creeps', she thought, rushing down while holding her bag at her chest. She kept panting while running, but stopped her tracks when she saw the building in front of her figure. Y/N was mesmerized by its peaceful and calming view.

Y/N still have wonderful memories with the gymnasium. She tried volleyball once but never expanded her skills. She smiled, fantasizing every memories that popped in her head. She wanted to go inside but saw a ball bouncing at the door.

'A-a person?', she was afraid. 'Dumb girl, why do you expect a gym to be empty?', she thought then started to run towards the gate. She hid her face on her bag, which was on her chest. Well, bad things always happen. She bumped into something once again, but this time, it was a literal lamppost. The guy who took the rolling ball looked at the girl and recognized her. He smirked then walked back inside the gym.

Y/N winced in pain, putting her hand on her forehead. 'Clumsy', she then run, facing forward as she did not want to encounter anything bad again. As she was out of the gate, she sighed then slowly walked. She did not expect this day to be so weird. Like, she wasn't that clumsy, why now?

Y/N took her headphones and listen the music on her playlist. Because of the soft breeze brushing her face, matching with the calm presence of music, she took small steps, not wanting this moment to end. She looked at her surroundings. The trees, the neighborhood, the loud barking of dogs near her. It was irritating for sure. But what could she do? It's an animal.

She closed her eyes, wanting to feel the world. She wanted to focus on everything in one go. As she closed her eyes, she noticed a presence behind her. 'No, no. Maybe it's just walking the same path as mine', she thought, walking a little faster.

'Bad! This is bad! Why would someone follow a useless person like me? I have unhealthy organs!', she confirmed that someone is following her when she tried taking turns, left, right, right again, and still the person is behind her. She had no intention of fighting back, but she had no choice.

She stopped her tracks, slowly taking out something from her bag. As expected, the person went closer to Y/N, making the girl's body more shaky. 'This could work', she tighten her grip from the item she took. She twist it for it to open, and as soon as the person put its hand on her shoulder, her body took action.

The baby powder was all the man's face, giving Y/N some time to push him on the ground. Y/N hold her bag firmly, then used it suddenly to hit the man's body. She can't stop. Fear was all over her body, causing her to overdo the hitting.

"What the- Y/N!", The man's voice made her flinch. The male held his knee, wincing in pain. There he sat down on the ground. A tall, thin, blonde lamppost, Tsukishima.

Y/N dropped the baby powder, rushing towards the poor body. She knelt down, trying to see clearly the spots where she hit the bag. "Tsuki-SHIMA", she mumbled, suddenly raised her voice at the 3rd and 4th syllable. 'Did I just talked?', she asked herself, but decided to give more attention to Tsukishima.

She helped him stand up, her hand in air. Tsukishima gladly took it then slowly stood up. "You can talk", the man said, with his hand on his back, trying to massage it. He regretted saying those words as Y/N pushed him again.

She frozed. She rushed again to Tsukishima who felt more pain at his back. "I'm so sorr-", Y/N cut off her words as she wanted to keep quiet. Tsukishima noticed this then decides to stand up on his own, not accepting Y/N's offer to help.

"God, Y/N. Why so harsh?", He said while chuckling. 'You fart. You just followed me', she thought while looking at Tsukishima, annoyed.

"Oh my", Tsukishima gasp a little by Y/N's reaction. He sighed, "I do need to explain though. I'm sorry for following you. I was trying to tease you by knowing what you would do when someone follows you. Guess I regretted that".

Y/N just stood there, then looked away from Tsukishima. 'Creep', she knew she still needs to do something. Hurting someone is also bad, making her decide to apologize for her actions. 'But it's his fault though', she whined at her thoughts but ended up bowing at Tsukishima before looking away.

"Ha? I can't hear you", Tsukishima teased, seeing the girl trying so hard to say something.

"I said I'm sorry", she mumbled, now she faced at the ground.

"Haaaaaa?", The man went near. His hand on his ear, and his side profile facing Y/N. "I SAIDDDD I'M SORRY", Y/N faced the man. She screamed then pushed the man, Again.

"Ow", The poor boy said while pouting.

"I-I'm so sorry!", Finally, Y/N said it genuinely. She rushed again to Tsukishima, offering to help him stand up.