Part 3

When we walked in, there were 3 men sitting on the couch.

Great.

I guess these were my brothers.

"Uh. Hi?" I said because nobody was talking.

Nobody answered. Well this is fun.

I turned to my oldest brother and asked where my room was since nobody was talking to me.

"Easton. Take her to her room." Vincent said in his deep voice.

"Fine." Easton said annoyed.

Easton then got up and started walking to one of the two staircases.

Damn this house is fancy

I wonder if my brothers will let me continue my modeling business and my clothing line.

I probably forgot to mention my clothing line. I just released it so I kinda forget that I have it.

Oh well. That is the least of my worries. Well not really but still.

I could tell none of my brothers wanted me there but  to be honest, I didn't want to be there either.

I wanted to continue my business back where I used to live.

"This is your room. You can skip dinner. None of us will really care." Easton said. I didn't even realize we got to my room.

"I wasn't planning on it anyway" I replied with a smile.

Easton then rolled his eyes and walked away.

I went in my room and it was a lot smaller than the room at my old house but it will have to do.

I guess my brothers like me enough to get a room ready for me.

That's nice I guess.

Anyway. I went to the closet and surprisingly it was full. Half of it was my brand too.

I'm guessing that my brothers don't know that I'm famous because my famous name is PB&R and not Paris Blake Romano. I wanted it to sound like PB&J because I love them so much.

It was okay though. They will find out eventually.

Seen as my stuff wasn't at the new house yet from my old house, I decided to get some sleep.

It was only 3:00 in the afternoon but I was tired from the flight.

I lied down on my bed after getting some pajamas on (that were my brand) and opened TikTok but I didn't even get one scroll in before I fell asleep.

————————————————————————————

I woke up at 11:00 at night not tired at all.

I decided to go downstairs as get some water.

I wasn't actually thirsty. I just wanted to see if anybody was awake because I was really bored.

I walked out of my room and remembered that I wasn't paying attention to where I was going when we went to my room.

I wandered for a bit before finding the stairs to go downstairs.

I went down and found the kitchen but I heard some voices.

It sounded like Easton and and another voice that I wasn't sure of.

"I hate her. Why is she even here." I heard Easton say.

"Dude. I don't know. I'm still happy mom and dad died though. They were just two peaces of shit."

That one hurt. I started to cry right outside of the kitchen.

While the two kept going on about how much they hated mom, dad, and me, I was sobbing behind the door to the kitchen.

I then heard somebody come down the stairs.

Shit

Before I could run and wipe my tears away, the person was standing in front of me.

It was Vincent.

"What are your doing up?!" he said loudly, stopping the conversation in the kitchen.

Welp. I'm busted.

"I-I was just getting s-some water a-and I heard them talking b-bad about dad, m-mom and m-me." I said in between sobs and pointing to Easton and the other dude who I'm guessing was one of my brothers.

"Hm. Well. I will have a talk with them. You go back to your room. And stay there until sunshine." Vincent said coldly.

Before saying any else, I got up and scurried up the stairs and to my room. I jumped on the bed and lied down.

Why would anybody say that about mom and dad?

I was thinking about how to run away from this hell hole. Nobody wanted me here and I don't even wanna be here.

But it won't be easy to run away because of all of the guards around the house. They will for sure stop me.

Oh well. This subject will have to wait til morning. All of this thinking was making me really tired.

So at that, I went to sleep.
————————————————————————————

I. Am. So. Sorry. How long has it been since I last updated? Like 3 weeks? I don't know. But I'm planning on doing another update later today. I hope you're enjoying this story.