Part 2

So basically, if you don't remember the last chapter, I just found out I have brothers. lol.

My heart was racing. And why tf did he call me bambina? Like girl- American words please.

"what?" I just wanted answers

"I'm your oldest brother and also your legal guardian." the man said with a straight face.

"Oh.. Well when are we leaving?" I said because I really wanted out of there.

"We can leave now if you like." The man said. Or should I say "my older brother".

"Actually, sir, I need you to sign some papers before you take Paris into full custody." The lady at the desk said. I kinda forgot she was here.

"Okay that is fine." my older brother said.

While he was signing papers, I realized I haven't gotten by brother's name yet so I decided to ask him. "What's your name?"

"My name is Vincent Blake Romano." He said.

We have the same middle name. That's cool I guess.

"Hey we have the same middle name!" I was trying to make small talk as Vincent was sign the rest of the papers.

"Yes we do. As do all of your other brothers." He said.

Oh. That's cool too I guess.

I stayed quiet for the rest of the time we were at the station. It wasn't that much longer.

"Okay. Let's go then Paris. We have a long flight ahead of us." Vincent said. Where the heck do we live?

As we left the station I thought I should ask where we live,"So where do we live?"

"We live in California." Vincent said coldly. Geez what's up with him?

"Oh okay." I said not knowing what else to say.

Oh I live in New York by the way. It made sense because I can get in more magazines if I live there.

We got in the car and drove to the airport. It was only a 10 minute drive.

When we walked in the airport, we went in a hallway that nobody else was going into.

At the end of the hallway was a door. When we went through the door, we were outside with a small, fancy, plane in front of us.

Welp.

My brother started talking to a few people but after a while, we got on the plane.

We took our seats as we began to take off.

When we got in the air, my brother took out his laptop and started working on something. It look important so I just ignored him.

I then realized, we never got any of my stuff from my house.

"Hey. Um. Sorry to bother you but I don't have any of my things." I said. I was nervous he was going to get mad at me.

Actually, no I wasn't. It wasn't my fault we didn't go to my house before we went to the airport.

"Oh yes. I forgot to tell you. Your things will be shipped to our house tomorrow. You will have to use somebody else's clothes tonight." he said, without looking away from his laptop.

I gave him a small nod and took out my phone and started playing a game.

That was how the rest of the flight went, so I won't bore you with all of the details.

"Hello! This is your flight attendant speaking. We will be landing in 5 minutes so fasten your seat belts and put all electronics away." said somebody on the intercom.

My brother started putting his laptop away and I buckled my seatbelt. I unbuckled it because it was getting uncomfortable.

The plane finally landed and we got off. We went to go find the car. When we finally found it, it was a big black SUV.

I wasn't that impressed, since I have nice cars too but it was still cool.

We got in the car and it looked even nicer on the inside.

"We will be in the car for about 20 minutes." my brother said.

"Okay." I said, not really wanting to have a conversation.

I was still so stunned over my parents death. They were everything to me. But now that everything is gone.

20 minutes later

We pulled up to the house and I don't even know if I would call it a house. It was a whole mansion!

I didn't want to get out of the car and into the house because I knew the rest of my brothers would be in there waiting for me

I don't know how they will react but if their mad, it's not my fault. I don't really wanna be here either but I'll give it a chance.

Eventually, my car door opens. A big man in a black suit opened it.

Oh so their rich. Great.

I grabbed my phone and got out of the car. My brother was standing right in front of me waiting.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I guess so." I replied.

We then walked up to the door and opened it and saw 3 mean sitting on the couch.

————————————————————————

Omg I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while. I just started school and I'm already getting a lot of homework. I won't be posting as much as I thought I would be, but I will make sure I post at least once a week. And sorry this chapter is really short. Not sure why but it is. Anyway... I LOVE YALL SO MUCH!!!!