09. ᴘᴜʀꜱᴜɪᴛ

"We gotta go, apparently some idiot called the cops."

Sanzu let out a 'tsk' sound, as he placed his weapon back, grabbing my arm forcefully, he yanked me up. Leading me out of the chamber, he whispered under his breath."I can't believe I'm taking you with me."

He exhaled in annoyance, taking one last glance at me before speaking;

"You better be fucking grateful."

09. ᴘᴜʀꜱᴜɪᴛ

 - -

Dragging me out of the club through the back door, I was closely following behind Sanzu and the other Bonten member. Overall, the air and the atmosphere was chilly, the caliginous sky was covered by deep dark clouds. Small sounds of thunder were briefly heard in the distance, indicating an upcoming rain fall. 

Fed up with being hauled around like a dog, I irritatingly yanked my arm out of Sanzu's firm grip whilst uttering;"I am not your pet, I can walk on my own, I don't need you to lead m-" I was cut off when I felt a rough hand around my neck, violently slamming me into the rigid brick wall enwrapping the clubs exterior. Everything moved so fast. I didn't even have time to process it.

 He slightly tilted his head to the side, staring at me with an irritated expression. He let out a 'tsk' sound during the ordeal, before speaking; "Keep your mouth shut." I gazed back into his cerulean eyes, a grin slowly making its way to my face, as I was about to let out a laugh. 

Noticing my tendencies, his hold strengthened forcing me to drop my act. At this point, I was gradually struggling to breathe. Noticing the scene unfolding behind him, the raven haired man let out a deep sigh before collectedly intervening;"Sanzu, cut it out. We need to leave right now, the cops could get here at any moment." Being interrupted from his growing anger and bloodlust, he let go of my throat, a blank expression now plastered on his features.