03. ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

Resting my head in the palm of my hand, I looked up from the crime scene once again and that's when I noticed a pink haired male with a mullet, piercing blue eyes and diamond shaped scars at both corners of his mouth, standing up from his seat. He roughly pushed the hooker on his lap to the side, and started approaching me with both hands in his pockets. 

As soon as I realized what was going on, my eyes started sparkling with excitement: "Oh, am I gonna get to talk to that man?! He's part of those big guys that own this place!! This is such a wonderful evening!" I grinned, standing up straight, and decided to walk towards him as well. I was highly intrigued, unsure of what was to come next.

 I was highly intrigued, unsure of what was to come next

03. ɪɴᴛʀɪɢᴜᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

 - -

-Before the incident- 

Sanzu POV:

We decided to spend the evening at one of our clubs.

 It was a perfect idea. Today was a rather hectic day at work and I was feeling a bit tired. Although, it didn't end up being that distasteful since we finally caught those filthy traitors. They really thought they were smart enough to infiltrate Bonten.

 Not on our watch.

Going to a night club was a nice breather. It was pleasant to cool off here sometimes; you had all the woman you wanted, all the drugs, the best alcohol, money, all in one place. 

The environment was louder than usual, packed with all kinds of random pesky beings. Even though you got to have all of those beautiful things I mentioned above, nothing out of the ordinary happened in here. It was the same shit, every time we came over.

 People getting shot? Occasionally, but that was always caused by one of the Bonten members. So far, nobody from the outside dared to make a wrong move.

It was getting quite boring. Sometimes, I even hoped that someone would just barge in and burn the whole club down so I could get to witness some fun action for once. More to my liking. Tonight wasn't going to be any different. I thought to myself.