chapter 10 - i love you

I ran into the bathroom, and stood in front of the mirror. Tears were pouring into my eyes, I was completely ruined. Ever since brad moved in with me, my life has been an emotional rollercoaster. I felt broken. Scared. Alone. I wiped my eyes and took a few deep breaths. Suddenly I noticed that brad was right behind me.

"Are you okay, baby?" he whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine, "I'm sorry to burst out like that. I'm not really used to talking about my life like that, you know?"

I nodded, wiping another tear away, "It's okay brad. I'm the one who's sorry, I shouldn't have asked, it's none of my business after all."

"I really like you, [Y/N], and I want to share everything with you, the good stuff and the bad stuff"

He kissed my cheek, I smiled.

Brad put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. I sighed as our lips met in a long and sweet kiss. He was such a good kisser. I put my hands into his hair and he grabbed me and lifted me onto the bathroom sink.

"Ohh Brad" I moaned as we kept kissing more passionately than ever before. We interrupted our kiss and our eyes met, he smirked at me, and then pulled my top off over my head. I sighed. Then he proceeded to kiss my neck. I ran my hands down his chest, and brushed my fingers through his soft brown hair. He lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around him, while we continued kissing. He carried me from the bathroom and into my room and threw me on my bed. He got on top of me and kept kissing me.

"Are you sure you wanna do this baby?" Brad whispered in my ear in between our kisses

"Yesss Brad" I moaned, and he put his hand behind my back and in one smooth movement unhooked my bra(d) lol. I moved my hands down from Brads hair and to his waist, as he let out a moan. "You're so fricking hot [Y/N]". He moved his hands down, unzipped my pants and slid them off of me, before slipping his fingers into my panties. "Ohh Bradd" I kept moaning, "Ooooh Bradd, I want you to f*ck me"

"Yess babyy" he exclaimed and then he thrusted his huge dick into me, "you feel so good, [Y/N]" Brad moaned, as he kissed me, biting my lower lip.

***

RINNNGGGG

"Huh, what is that?!" Brad said

"It's just my phone. 2 seconds" I replied, before jumping out of bed and going over to get my phone. Brad remained in bed raising an eyebrow. We lay in bed cuddling and kissing after having had the best sex ever!

"Hello? It's [Y/N]"

"Heyy, [Y/N], it's Jessica, I uhm, I- Something bad happened, [Y/N]" Jessica was crying. I knew something was up.

"Wait a second" I said, before hand gesturing to Brad to leave and sitting down on the bed and talking to Jessica.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to Brad, to which he replied "It's okay baby"