chapter 7 - the mystery of brad

The next morning I woke up in Brads arms. It was still very early and the birds were singing outside my window. Brad was still asleep. He looked soo adorable when he was sleeping, I Couldn't stop myself from staring at him. But then it all hit me. What happened last night was a huge mistake. I have no idea who Brad is, he is just some random guy who moved into my room. What if we have nothing in common? And what does he think of me? Sure, he's nice, but what if it's all his way of manipulating my feelings? I sighed. Then Brad woke up.

"Good morning baby" he smirked with a husky voice, as he smiled at me.

"Heyy" I answered quietly. He stroked my cheek and leaned in to kiss me, but I moved away.

"I'm not sure about this Brad. What if it was a huge mistake?"

"What makes you think that, darling?" he asked

"Oh I don't know, it's just a bit weird don't you think?"

"Don't you like me, [Y/N]?" he smirked

"Like you? I don't know brad, I don't even know who you are?"

"It doesn't really matter, though, does it?" He kissed me.

"Oh I don't know Brad, I mean, I want to get to know you. Like really get to know you"

"Trust me, you don't need to know who I am, baby"

"What do you mean Brad?" I exclaimed

"It's complicated" he muttered

I rolled my eyes, and got out of bed. I walked over to my dresser to get dressed. Brad followed me with his eyes. I put on a blue tshirt with my favorite band and a pair of white jeans. I tied my hair into a messy bun and put on my dark blue converse sneakers. Brad was still in bed. He was so fricking hot. With his brown hair and his alluring ocean blue eyes. But this was not going to work. I mean, how on earth could it ever work. I was devastated, so I left to go to school.