chapter 4 - the morning after

I slept on the couch that night. Just the thought of Brad made me furious and I couldn't stand looking at him. My parents were not home, and I had to walk to school. I made myself lunch, and left without looking back. Before going out of the door, I looked at myself in the mirror. I had braided my hair, and wore a pink sweater with a black mini skirt. I had my favorite dr martens boots on. I walked to school in silence. It wasn't a very long walk. Only a few minutes.

"Heyy [Y/N]!" when I arrived at school, I was greeted by my best friend Jessica. She had long dark hair and was wearing a grey turtleneck with denim jeans.

"Hey Jessica" I answered.

"Is everything, alright, [Y/N]?" She asked. "You seem kind of upset.."

"Oh, it's nothing really" I sighed. "My stupid parents are renting my room out to some annoying guy."

"Oh that sucks, [Y/N]! Is he hot though?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"He's a total jerk, Jessica. I've never met anyone who pissed me off that much"

The bell rang, so Jessica and I walked to our class. We had math, which I absolutely despised. As we were right by the classroom, I felt someone push me, and I dropped all of my stuff on the floor.

"Heyy!" I screamed, as I bent down to pick up my books. My water had spilled all over the papers. All my hard work was ruined! I looked up and there I saw her. With her long blonde hair, her blue eyes, and her catty smile. It was nobody else than Cameron.

"Oh that's too bad, loser, did you drop your books, is it all ruined now?" She said and her little posse of three girls standing behind her laughed in an annoying echo.

"Don't listen to her, [Y/N]" Jessica said. Cameron was a year older than us, and made it a hobby to torture everyone around her with her stupid comments and bitchy behaviour. This just really wasn't my day, I guess.