Cinderella's bestfriend

Summary: Klaus and Caroline work at Disneyland and are having sex on the down-low. AU/AH
Contains: Dirty talk, public sex, sex at work.

...

Look, everyone has a breaking point, okay?

Just because Caroline's was rather unfortunately timed and involved Klaus Mikaelson's head under her skirt in one of the employee-only tunnels under Fantasyland did not make hers any worse than anyone else's.

Or, at least, that was the story she told Bonnie when they were on their break as she realized that she may have made a tiny miscalculation in the relative level of sluttiness said breaking point involved.

Klaus played the Prince Charming to her Cinderella, and had spent the last year doting on her in-character (as a prince should to his princess), though there had been more sincerity in his eyes than had been professionally appropriate.

And she may or may not have spent the last nine months being decidedly unprofessional with him.

"Oh my god, Care..."

"What?" Caroline asked defensively. "It's not like you're a celibate little angel, Miss 'I Totally Banged That Guy From Aladdin: The Musical Spectacular'."

Bonnie huffed, ignoring Caroline's (totally valid!) point. "Look, I'm not judging you or anything–"

Caroline scoffed (Bonnie was totally judging), and her friend sighed, crossing her gloved arms defensively over her chest against her Tiana gown and leaning back against the cushions of the break room couch.

"What? I'm not. All I'm saying is that it might be a better idea to take it somewhere other than the employee tunnels next time, okay?"

"There won't be a next time. It was a one-time thing."

Okay, so she totally intended to keep doing it for as long as possible, but maybe Bonnie wasn't ready to hear that just yet.

It was just a little white lie.

Bonnie raised an eyebrow, lips pursed. "Yeah. Okay, Caroline. Sure."

"What? It was!"

Bonnie just shrugged. "I'm just trying to keep you from making a terrible life choice, okay?"

"It's not happening again," Caroline lied before glancing at the clock on the wall. "I'm sure it's time to get back."

Bonnie scoffed, but nodded that she agreed and followed her friend down the tunnel from the break room.

"Hello, sweetheart."

Caroline winced at Bonnie's knowing look before straightening her face and turning to face Klaus. "Hey."
Caroline, we have to go," Bonnie said, jerking her head towards the room where Katherine, Caroline's character handler, was waiting.

"Just give me a minute," Caroline said, and Bonnie gave her a suspicious look before walking away. "Klaus, I have literally like thirty seconds."

He shrugged, taking a few steps towards her and invading her personal space, his nose barely an inch from being pressed against hers, his hands lightly resting on her hips. She shivered, biting her lip and trying to find the will to pull away, to resist the heat creeping up underneath her skin, to ignore the arousal from the memory of the way he touched her that was pooling between her thighs.

"Later?" he asked, his breath hot on her lips, his skin mere millimeters from hers when he spoke.

"Klaus, we can't keep doing this here. I had to tell Bonnie we had a one-night stand to keep her from suspecting."