Chapter 23: Back To The Burrow

Start from the beginning

We sat down at the Gryffindor table anxiously waiting for the house cup results. Dumbledore then waddled to his podium to start his end of term speech.

"Another year at Hogwarts has passed" he started "I know you are all waiting the end of term feast but first I would like to announce the house cup."

Whispers of the houses started but soon died down in seconds.

"I'm forth place with 444 points... Ravenclaw" a round of applause went to the Ravenclaw table.
"I'm third place with 478 points... Slytherin" most of us clapped but had mixed some cheers among it too.
"In second place with 502 points... Hufflepuff which leaves our winners as Gryffindor with 565 points" the hall cheered as the gryffindor table had thrown their hats in the air with celebration.

The feast soon appeared in-front of us I piled chicken and potatoes onto my plate and ate. I talked and joked with Fred, George and Lee the whole time. After the mains the table cleared quickly. Plates and cutlery vanished along with the food. Desserts soon appeared with a bowl and spoons put in front of us. I ate a ice cream sundae for dessert. Once we were full we made our way back to our dorm. I got ready for bed and crawled in. Fred soon made his way in after and fell asleep together.

~.~.~.~
The next morning was a mad rush and I hardly remembered a thing. I got abruptly woken up by Lee who said we had a hour to get to the train station. I quickly leaped out of bed and into the bathroom to change into some leggings and a t-shirt. I slipped on some trainers before running to my dorm to grab my trunk and my owl.

I met the boys down at the carriages, Fred had put my trunk inside then helped me in the carriage. It soon set of and I have a sigh of relief. We bumped down the road closer to the station. And we came up with a plan.

"Y/n your the fastest right" George said.

"Umm yeah" I replied.

"Great. As soon as we get off run and get our compartment" George continued.

"What about my things?" I asked.

"We'll take them. Your main priority is to get us a compartment" Fred said.

I shuffled my way to the exit of the carriage. It soon stopped and the door flew open. I jumped out and legged it to the train. I've never ran so fast. I got to the train and got on the third carriage. I got to the middle and our compartment was empty. I ran in and took my seat next to the window.

I sat there catching my breath for about 5 minutes before I heard three familiar voices walk along. The twins and Lee made it to the compartment with four trunks and two owls. They placed out stuff on the top before sitting down. Fred next to me and George and Lee opposite.

"Nice running y/n/n" Lee said impressed.

"Very impressive" George continued.

I nodded a thanks because I was still panting from it.

"I got you some water lovey" Fred said as he handed me a bottle of water. I drunk it and my breath began to come back. After I few minutes I was good again. The train had departed and we were finally making our way back to London.

We sat there and talked for ages. Lee was going to be with his parents all summer which he is looking forward too. Me, Fred and George were all staying at the burrow all summer.

About half way back the sweet trolley lady had stopped by our compartment. I got the boys chocolate frogs, licorice wands and droodles. We sat down and ate our snacks.

After more talking I felt myself falling asleep. I rested my head on the side of the train before falling asleep.

~.~.~.~
I felt someone shake me awake. I opened my eyes and I was now on Fred's shoulder I sat up and stretched my arms out.

"Lovey were nearly here" Fred said.

The train came to a halt a minute later. I stood up, grabbed my trunk and owl before getting off the train with my friends.

"I see my parents" Lee said "have a nice summer"

I hugged him and the twins did too.
"Promise you'll write to us" I said with a hopeful smile.

"Of course I will" Lee said before leaving with his parents.

Me and Fred held hands whist we and George all went to find Molly and Arthur Weasley. Soon enough we spotted them. I was immediately pulled onto a hug from Mrs Weasley.

"It's so great to see you again dear" Molly said to me with a warm smile.

"It's great to see you two Molly" I said. I then shook Arthur's hand before me, the twins, Ron and Ginny all followed Mr and Mrs Weasley to their car. We loaded our trunks in and sat in. The car had a extension charm on it. I sat at the back between the twins. Fred's arm wrapped around me and resting his arm on my shoulder.

A long drive later we finally arrived at the burrow. We unloaded the car before making our way in. And dropping our stuff off inside in the kitchen. Mrs Weasley had started to announce the sleeping arrangements.

"Fred and George you have your own room" Molly started. "Bill will be arriving soon so his room will be empty. Same for Charlie." She continued. "Ron you will be in your room and Ginny and y/n will share a room" she said "any problems"

"Can y/n be with us" Fred asked. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"And a reason why" she asked.

I turned around to Fred and shook my head. We were planning to tell them but not in his way.

"Because I wanted her to" Fred shrugged.

"No proper reason then" she asked. Fred shook his head and lowered it. "Then y/n is with Ginny. And no sneaking" she said.

"Dinner will be ready soon" she said "go upstairs and unpack"

Me and Ginny had gotten closer over the school year. We grabbed our trunks and ran up to the forth floor to her room. We threw our trunks on our beds and started unpacking. I wasn't seventeen yet so I had to unpack by hand.

"Is it annoying that you can't use magic yet even though your birthday is next week" Ginny asked.

"Well is a bit annoying. But it is my birthday next week so I'm fine about it" I said

We heard a loud bang to see the twins had apparated into our room.

"Need any help ladies" George said.

"Come here lovey. Me me do it for you" Fred said as he kissed me.

"How did you unpack so quickly?" Ginny asked.

"Well dear sister of ours. We are seventeen" they said in unison.

Fred swished his wand and all my clothes flew out of my trunk into my drawers and wardrobe. George and done the same for Ginny.

"Kids it's time for dinner" Molly yelled. We call came running downstairs to eat a lovely home cooked meal. We chatted about the last school year and what we planned to do this summer.

Once we ate me and Ginny went to our room to get ready for bed. We brushed our teeth and changed into our pyjamas.

We heard a knock on the door and Fred walked in shirtless.

"What is it Fred" Ginny said fed up.

"Chill gin. I was coming to say goodnight to my beautiful girlfriend" Fred said as he pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss on the lips.

"Are you coming to my room" he asked.

"No. I don't want to get in. Not tonight" I said kissing him back.

Fred left and me and Ginny laid in bed and fell asleep quickly.