don't panic

"Wait so, You're telling me. You are a Queen of a planet called Akirdian-5, but some general guy who was exiled came back to kill you and your parents. But lucky you escaped on the Mother ship, which then accidentally crashes here on earth. You are now stranded on Earth and not only that your parents got hurt." Y/n asks Aja she chuckles awkwardly as Varvatos walks behind them walking through the mother ship.

" Queen in waiting but Yes, that is everything that's happened so far. But now there's a bounty hunter after us, wanted to take our kill us and take mama and papa away." Aja explains further in a sad tone.

"Where are your parents I might be able to help, after all my father was parametric!" Y/n says trying to lighten the mood.

Aja points ahead of them to two Orange Pods, above them strange symbols the pods were connected to large wire from the top as they flout. Y/n and Aja walk over Y/n places her hand on one of them and Looks at them sadly.

"They're in a coma state?" She asks them.

"What's a coma?" She asks.

"A Coma is something that can happen to humans, it mainly happens when the head is injured but it can occur in many other ways. It's where you are in a deep sleep unable to wake up, sometimes you can hear the things around you if you are lucky.

But not much of the time you can, it can last from a couple of days to many, many years." Y/n explains Aja Places a hand on the pod and looks down at her parents.

"We Akirdians have no such thing, once our physical form gets too much damage we are left with our cores. If placed in these pods we can go back to normal though it takes a long time." Aja explains, Y/n smiles at her but it was a sad one.

"Humans don't get a second chance, our cores are our hearts. We only have one and our body too, if we lose some vital to our body we will die. We don't get another go, it's over and some of us are born with things that can kill us or our important parts in our body is too weak." Y/n explains Aja looks at her with a sad expression.

"Why did your risk your life then? If you do not have a core to be bright back with?" Aja asks Y/n, she chuckles awkwardly scratching the back of her neck.

"Well it wouldn't be good if I lost my only friends, would it-" y/n was cut off with Aja hugging Y/n as tears start to pour from her eyes soft sobs can be heard. Y/n sighs softly and hugs her back, rubbing her back and pushing back her hair while whispering that everything was okay.

Varvatos looks at the scene his expression softens. Luug runs up to his side but stops as he also watches the scene. After a while, Aja pulls away from two pairs of arms still holding her shoulders while the other two wipe her tears away.

"Feel better?" Y/n asks Aja nods and sniffles.

"Y/n, you must swear on your life to keep this a secret if this gets out. We will all be in danger." Aja asks and takes Y/n's hands.

"Cross my heart, hope to die! Stick a needle in my eye." Y/n says Aja looks at her confused, she giggles.

"It just means I will take this to my grave,"

"Grave?"

"We put our dead people in the ground in a box called a grave," Y/n explains the two Akirdians look at the human weirdly.

"That is one of the most disgustful ways to honour the dead I have ever heard of," Varvatos says Y/n laughs at this and lugg come up to her.

"Luug that you?" she asked the dog? Barks at her, she giggles as he licks her cheek.

"Y/n would you like to stay over the night? It's getting late and It, not the best for seeing things." Aja says giggle slightly Y/n does as well.

" thank you, we can have a sleepover!" Y/n says clapping her hands together happily.

"I've always wanted to this Human ritual, and do the human customs for the sleep of over!" Aja says Y/n chuckles.

"Okay, it's a deal! Let's pull an all-nighter for asleep over." Y/n says.

Sorry for the small chapter and how long it's taken me to update!

Any would you like a sleepover chapter with Aja and then when Krell is no longer hurt one with him?

Anyway, have a good day guys again so sorry.

Byeee