anyway

»-(¯'·.·'¯)->History project and a kiss on the cheek <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

after the walk we finally make it to Aja and Krel's house after me yapping on about Australia so much, I'm surprised there not annoyed at me honestly. Aja opens the door and Luug comes running out.

"Lung, how's the cutest boy in the universe going? Hub? Huh?" I ask patting him he barks happily at me.

"I know someone cuter" Aja mutters thinking no one heard but i did.

"Wow, Aja never knew you thought that about my 2nd cousin!" I say.

"Wait what you and the oath are related to?!" Krel shouts shocked I laugh.

"Don't worry only through marriage," I say and walk-in.

"Wait but what's the difference?" Aja asks.

"We're not blood-related I mean, believe it or not, my mum's cousin is on the couch of this school. But I just call him Uncle and Steve mum is married to My mum's cousin aka couch. Therefore related through marriage." I say trying to explain to them.

"Wait so if you and krel got married that would make you family?" Aja asks, my face goes red quickly shocked a little.

"Well yes, if I and krel did get married we would be family. You would be our sister-in-law." I say, Krel clears his throat quickly and we avoid each other eye contact.

"So we would be sisters?!" Aja asks grabbing my hands holding them with hers, I chuckle at her enthusiasm.

"Yes-" "Lively! Krel marry Y/n!" Aja says hugging me tightly.

"What?!" Me and shout shocked.

"Come on you guys get on perfectly plus we would be sisters!" She says I chuckle and pull away.

"That would be cool, but you can only marry at the age of 18, both here and in Australia. It would be very stressful as well! Planning a wedding cost a lot of money and takes time, it's meant to be shared with the person you love the most in the whole universe!

After all, you now share things, it's one of the last things you do before you traditionally have a kid. But many skip that and have a kid then get married." I explain to her, she seems to understand what I was saying.

"Anyway, we should get started on our history assignment! Here's my history book you can read over it for all my notes." I say Going to the table pulling out my book and laptop.

"Well let's get this over with!" Krel says clapping his hands and rubbing them together.

2 hours later

"Wait so Hungary-Austria and Siberia started to war however Germany was punished much more than them?!" Krel asks me.

"Yes, they were charged with the most, mainly because they caused the most damages," I explain.

"But they started it! Without Siberia killing the heir to the Hungry-Austria thrown the war wouldn't have started!" Aja says I chuckle and sigh.

"Yep, I ask the same question. No one knows why all we know is that if they didn't sign they would be back in war and Germany was not willing to go back to war." I say.

"Alright the first 3 slides are done should we get started on the 4th?" I ask.

"Yeah, sure I'll be back," Aja says leaving she gave a wink to krel he looks down annoyed.

"Wait so how do you know so much?" Krel asks me.

"You never showed that song of yours" I quickly say turning to him.