Chapter Six: The Quest1.3

Start from the beginning

Percy releases the genjutsu, "Well that's one way to end it" he said, the group was just watching him, "Okay, whatever you did hunters, WAS TOTALLY AWESOME!!" yelled Connor, "Yep" said the dude who looks like Connor, "So you used Ninjutsu Percy, pretty cool of how you handle it" said Malo, Percy just smiles at the compliments "Thanks, and who are you? Are you the brother of Connor?" Percy asked "Yep, am Travis Stoll, Nice to meet you" said Travis, "Well nice to meet you also, I got to go, Dipper make sure all of the hunter are all down and make to howl for the singal, okay" Percy said, Dipper barks happily, Percy smiles and goes into poof of smoke.

End of Shadow clone Memories No jutsu

The real Percy was running towards the forest at full speeds, as planning to eliminate her sister and Zoe, sensing their life force in the distance, he decides to jump onto the top the trees, with enough force onto his legs, he leaps into the air, like he was flying, he goes through top of the trees and onto the most stable branch he was able to land on, he looks onto the distance, he was able to sense their energies, but he able get a look where, he decides to activate his Sharingan, with that he was able to see where they are, he deactivated his Sharingan, and jumps onto the ground, and without any problems and he begins to run again, after a good few seconds, he sees Nica and Zoe standing guard, he jumps in with flying kick "WAAATAA" he yelled with his mighty kick, aiming for her sister, her sister saw this and tries to duck, but instead she got grazed by the shoulder, but has the enough force to knock her down to the ground, she grunts in pain because of the force it was put into it, "Hmm, you were almost able to dodge, pretty impressive that I was going easy" he said, Zoe helps Nica stands up.

 "Well, it seems that we need to give everything we got, ready Nica" said Zoe "Ready, am pretty confident that i can beat my brother" she replied, Percy eyes became shadowed, then he gave sadistic grin "Then let's fight" he respond, he rushes towards the two began to throw hands, the two sends punches and kicks, but each time they the attacks gets dodged or blocked, Percy decides to give them an ouchie, he sends an uppercut to Nica's stomach, enough to make her split salvia, and sends a spartan kick to Zoe, sending her flying, crashing against a tree, "CMON! I thought you two could give a fight, that's all you got!" Percy mocks the two, "Shut up!" Yelled Zoe, she pulls out two knives, Nica's pulls out her too, "So weapons, okay, I give you two a weapon fight" he draws out Chokuto and goes into a stance, the two hunters rushes at him again, trying cut, slice, stab at him, but he blocks the attack with his ninjanto, he began to send electricity to the sword "CHIDORI!" He cuts the knives and stabs Nica into the shoulder, electrocuting her, sending her streaming pain, enough volts to knock her out cold, Zoe seeing Nica getting electrocuted, she rushes at Percy with a punch, but Percy sends her flying with another kick, sending her crashing, Percy sees this, and puts Chokuto back into its sheath, he gives a big sigh, "That's all they got, well at least they tried" he begin to walk away, but then sense a great deal of energy behind him, he turns around to see Zoe in a red aura of red golden energy poured out of her.

Insert 'Spin and Burst OST'

"It seems you finally decide to give it all" Percy said "I will make you regret you to make me use my other side, prepare yourself!" she replied and charges at Percy, Percy rushes at her, the two making a fist, sends towards each other, but the two fist collides, making a shock wave, causing the ground to erupt, Zoe eyes stares at Percy eyes, the intensity of the two was clear like daylight, give it all or lose. Zoe sends low kick to Percy leg, Percy just jumps to avoid, but sending kick midair to Zoe's head, but Zoe blocks it with her forearm, but Percy sends another kick to her head again with his other leg, but she catches, leaving Percy vulnerable for an attack, but then he twist with his body to get out of Zoe's grip, Zoe due to the surprise, lets go of him, Percy does a handstand jump, and flips away from Zoe, Zoe dashes at him at high speeds, sending dirt behind her, Percy dashes at her, the two began to throw punches, kicks and elbows and knees, each attack gets blocked, sending shock waves in the area, causing chucks of the earth flying, Percy began to laugh "Yes! Give it all you got! HAHAHA!" he laughed in excitement, the two began to throw hands even more faster, making visible blurs from the two, Zoe throws a punch to his jaw, but he blocks it with his forearm and goes for counter attack, an uppercut to the stomach, intending to send her to fly midair, he strikes her stomach. Causing Zoe to split out blood and saliva, this send her flying midair, Percy leap into the air in front of Zoe's back, he sends a axe kick to her back, sending her crashing towards the earth, leaving a crater, Percy lands onto the ground softy, Zoe groans for pain, her clothes dirty and tattered, she began stand up, and yells into the air.

Insert 'I Kill The Fight'  

 "AAARRHAAAA!" The red golden energy began more intensely, she went into a stance, she put her hand's together and a red ball of energy began to form, "Prepare you male!" she yells she puts her hand forwards and launches at him, Percy sees this, and begins to flare his toki "MMHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he muscles began to bulge, ripping his shirt and coat, but they have a seal that can fix the clothes, so no worries, using the secret technique of hokuto shinken to release the 70 percent of his body potential, began to waves his hands in a blurring motion, energy began to emit form his hands, and he launches towards the incoming attack "TENSOU HONRETSU!!" The two attacks collide, causing an explosion, almost sending the two of them flying, but they stood their ground, after the dust settles, Zoe was heavily breathing, almost without energy "Why? Why are you so strong?!" Zoe asked, Percy gave a distant look "To protect my family, and to protect and bring peace, as the divine dist of the north star, Now let's finish this" he said, he began to walk towards Zoe, he begins to emit a golden energy of toki, Zoe was overwhelmed by the energy 'This energy! Is even stronger then mil Lady! No, even stronger than my FATHER!' she thought, Percy began to flare his toki even more "MHHAAAAAAA!" Then in a blink of an eye, a hundred fists came rushing at Zoe " HOKUTO: HYAKURETSU KEN!!", Zoe seeing this, her life flashes through her eyes, her mother, her sisters, the garden, everything she been through flashes through her mind, then the hits came, the punches just barrage her into a bloody pulp "WAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!" Percy yelled, then a final punch came "WAAATAAA!" the punch sends her flying into the air far, she hits the ground hard, bleeding, bruised and torn into a bloody pulp, Percy walks towards her, he leans down and puts his hands on her, healing her just a bit "You fought well, you have a lot of potential, but you have already lost when the fight has began" Percy said, he stands ups and takes out Blaze and shots a flare into the air. Then he sees into the distance, the team has the flag, waving into the air, cheering for their victory, Percy gives a smile.

A Few Minutes Later.

The Apollo cabin was bringing the injured hunters to their medical office, the team was cheering for Percy, and Dipper was on his head taking a nap "Man! We won! If it wasn't for you, we could have lost again!" said Travis "Yeah!" said the others, "Thanks a lot!, but you guys also have a win in this" Percy replied, the group began to chat with other, they having a nice time until that is, "Aaa, Percy why there's a walking mummy in front of us" said Malo, Percy turns around to see a robed female corpse, skinny, dry like a raisin, Percy puts his guard up, Dipper wakes up and begins to growl, "Impossible, she should be in the basement" said Chiron, the walking mommy walks and sits on a log, and green mist began to come of her mouth, "Come forth successor of northern stars of death, who has no fate".

Please comment and review!! or you will be in a Genjustu.