The move

Jimin drove into the town, this is it he thought new beginnings. He drove along the road parking up next to the side of the  building that would be his new home.
Unlocking the door he smiled, thanks to a good inheritance he owned this building, downstairs was all ready thanks to the decorator he had employed, walls freshly painted ,kitchen area and fridge in counter and shelving in and seven round tables with chairs set up exactly as Jimin wanted due to the detailed drawing he'd sent his old friend Tae , who already lived here.. all that was left was him to stack the kitchen with supplies already delivered and put cups and plates and utensils in their relevant place. Write the drinks menu up on the chalkboard and bake a few large cakes for those that desired a slice.
Tomorrow the cash register and sign should arrive, so he thought maybe by the end of the week he would open.
Standing at the front window he looked out, the street was well maintained , buildings of various sizes blended well together, many small businesses like himself ,along the street,a florist,a bakers,clothes shops,a hamburger place,a music store, a convenience store,chemist and directly opposite his shop was a tattoo place, further along was a shopping mall that had a restaurant,club,and the more fashionable shops.
Jimins glance was brought back to the shop opposite , a group of women came out giggling,a handsome tattooed man waving at them as they went ,before going back inside.
Jimin shook his head, handsome? Typical flaunt it in your face Alpha he thought.

Jungkook smirked to himself, his last customer had brought her friends and they had all giggled and laughed with him while he tattooed one of the girls shoulders, of course he'd got all their numbers, after all it wouldn't be fair to just choose one would it?
"I see you were up to your usual,"RM his friend and co worker who was a Beta said.
"What can I say, they want me who am I to deny them!" Jungkook replied .
RM smiled, the two looking out the window as they had ten minutes before their next clients were due.
"Looks like someone is moving in over there now, whoever it is looks too small to be lugging those boxes up the stairs," RM said catching site of a small figure picking a box up staggering up the stairs then coming out from the apartment to the car to pick another one up.
"I don't suppose it will take them long.....holy shit, look at that arse," jungkook shouted as the one they had been watching dropped something and bent down to pick it up, displaying his back view to an appreciative alpha.
"Jungkook do you think of anything else?" RM grinned at the other as both of them still watching the small boy whose face they hadn't really seen. All of a sudden they saw their friend Tae outside another Beta, thinking he was coming to them they waited but,"JIMIN........!" The boy yelled to the person across the street and both males inside the tattoo parlour gulped as the petite boy turned full on to face them smiling at Tae.
"Omg, what a fucking cutie," RM said.
"Jesus,I've got a boner," Jungkook said, the beautiful boy opposite sending shivers down his body, his eyes nearly closing shut when he smiled at his friend, his plump lips curved upwards, he held his arms out to Tae and hugged him receiving a tight hug back.
A growl came from Jungkooks throat as he looked at them causing RM to lift a brow.
"Er just clearing my throat "Jungkook lied not sure of what had made him do it.
"Really ?" RM said.
"Hey, don't make me tell Jin you called someone else cute!"Jungkook said.
"Jin trusts me,whereas you...first time I've seen you jealous because someone you don't know got a hug?"
"Rubbish,I told you I was clearing my throat."
Just then the two had to stop their discussion as their clients came in, but Jungkook couldn't stop wondering about Tae's friend,hmmmm, he thought life could get interesting.

Jimin hugged his friend, they had known each other for years but didn't see each other much in the last two as Tae had moved here to be with his boyfriends Suga who owned the music shop and Hoseok who worked at the club where Suga often DJ . The relationship worked for all three and Jimin knew his friend was happy.

"Tae,you've helped me out so much here thank you,"
"Let me help you empty the car," Tae picked up three things compared to the one Jimin could manage so soon the car was emptied. Jimins apartment was his little bit of heaven, one end had a sitting room with plump sofas arranged around a coffee table a tv on the wall and shelf units,a breakfast bar was attached to the fitted kitchen which was open plan from the sitting room, a bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite was at the front or street side of the apartment taking up the whole length of windows, all rooms were a mixture of pale blue , grey and white the flow of colours giving a serene feel to the place, it felt cosy to Jimin, he knew he'd feel relaxed in here.
"I stocked up on groceries for you didn't think you would want to go out and shop when you got here."
"Your too kind Tae,I've really missed you."
"Me too Jimin, are you hungry? Let's go to the burger bar it's lunch time and you've been driving for a while,c'mon let's go eat."
The two walked down the street unaware of a pair of eyes watching them.
"RM I'm getting lunch do you want anything?"
"No Jins bringing me lunch,thanks."
Jungkook picked up his wallet and walked out following the two males he'd seen down the street. He saw them go into the burger bar,well looks like he was having burger for lunch he smirked to himself.
Walking in he saw Tae and the other order from a waitress that had come to their table,he went to the counter to order a take away before walking up to the boys table intent on finding out the small boys name, as he got near he saw the boy grip the table as if something was up ,at the same time he picked up a delicious smell of strawberries and vanilla , his wolf was excited inside of him,MATE, his wolf whined. Jungkook froze glancing towards the small boy who also glanced at him recognition passing between them, Jimin then determinedly turned away but Jungkook strode to the table.
"Hey Kookie how are you?" An oblivious Tae said , " this is my friend Jimin he is...."
"My mate," came the throaty reply from the other as he willed the small boy to look up.
Tae shrieked," what ...mate....Jimin your his mate wow how cool is that my friends are a couple!"
Jimin looked up at the Alpha, he could feel his wolf inside demanding to get close but digging his nails into his hands the pain kept him from literally rolling over and panting."Tae....you know how I feel about this whole alpha thing, I'm my own person not something to be played with by an overgrown dog," he said staring at the Alpha and dismissing him. The food came to the table so Jimin started eating not really feeling hungry now but determined to show he wasn't effected by the other.
"Dog," Tae tried to control his laugh but couldn't the shocked look on Jungkooks face not helping at all.
Jungkook couldn't believe it, was his mate,dismissing him!!!had he not seen how wonderful he was, how good looking, sexy and in demand he was?!?!
Time for the charm incentive he thought, he bent down to jimins ear,"hey, Jimin is it, ....this is probably as confusing for you as it is for me, but we should try to get along now we have found each other, don't you think?" He ran his fingers down Jimins back.
Jimin almost howled as the hot breath hit his ear and when those fingers touched him it was like little electric shocks, but he determinedly hung on,pasting a smile on his face he turned to jungkook, laying his hand on the others muscled chest he said,"I'm  sorry it's so very hard for you to understand but you seem like the local playboy and I don't want to be anyone's dirty seconds,," he trilled pushing the Alpha away, he turned to Tae and said he would go back and finish unpacking thanks for all his help and then he sauntered out, leaving a staring bemused Jungkook looking after him.
"Ah Jungkook, things are going to be interesting around here , you've finally met your match!!!!"Tae shrieked laughter bubbling out until he got a glare from the very confused and horny Alpha.