Chapter 4

(THE NEXT DAY)

" Oh my god, Trish. What happened to your face?" asked Lita concerned.

" Last night me and Chris were on our date and when we were leaving, this crazy guy came and attacked me!" said Trish.

" Wow, that must have been scary. " said Lita.

"Yeah but Chris was there to save me." said Trish.

(RANDY AND JEFF)

" Hey, what's up with you and Kelly?" asked Jeff.

" Nothing we are just friends, why?" said Randy.

" Sureee, that's why you and her have gone out on two dates." said Jeff.

" There's a thing called Friend Dates." said Randy.

" No....... there isnt." said Jeff.

" So, anything happen between you and Mickie?" asked Randy.

" Yeah, I ran into her and nearly made her fall." said Jeff.

" Oh, I meant like dating wise." said Randy.

" Oh. Nope. I'm starting to feel like we are never going to date. And I think I'm starting to have feelings for someone else." said Jeff.

(AJ AND MICKIE)

"I feel like we have been so wrapped up in my love life. Who do you like?" asked AJ.

"No one." said Mickie.

" Oh come on. Don't lie to me." said AJ.

" Okay, I like someone but I don't like to tell anyone." said Mickie.

" You can tell me!" said AJ.

" His name starts with a J. And that's all I'm telling you." said Mickie.

(JOHN AND PHIL)

" Do you still like Mickie?" asked Phil.

" Not really. I really like AJ. Me and her are probably gonna go on a couple more dates before I ask her to be my girlfriend." said John.

"Oh that's cool." said Phil.

" So, have you been talking to any girls lately?" asked John.

" Yeah, my mom." said Phil trying to not seem uncomfortable.

(ADAM AND CHRIS)

" How did things go with you and Trish?" asked Adam.

" It went great. I have a feeling we are going to be together for a very long time." said Chris.

(JEFF)

Jeff was walking down the street when he saw Trish and Lita across the street. He could see the huge bruise on Trish's face. He walked into the arcade and went to the isolated corner and called Trish.

" Hello?"

" Trish are you alone?" asked Jeff.

" Yeah Lita just left, why?" she asked.

" I know what happened to you last night." said Jeff.

" Jeff, you can't tell anyone. I can't be seen around you ever again."

"What? Why?" asked Jeff. Trish hung up.

Jeff got angry was about to walk out of the arcade when he saw Eve playing a game sadly. He walked up to her.

" Hey." said Jeff.

" Hey Jeff." she said.

" What's wrong?" asked Jeff.

" I like this guy that I can't have. And you don't seem so happy too." said Eve.

" Same thing as you..." said Jeff sadly.

" You like guys?!?!" Eve laughed.

" You know what I meant." Jeff said.

They laughed for a little bit and looked at each other with smiles on their faces. Then kissed.