≡;- ꒰ °Pulverized → A.

Zacznij od początku

She only uses the word Katsuki when trying to softly persuade him. 

Or when there's no other choice and she wants him to know it.

He breaks a little, sobbing and incoherently pleading like any four year old would, to stop it.

But she hands him over to another nurse after apologizing to the one who got injured, but the injured nurse just looks over Katsuki with an odd look in her eyes, before happily saying, 'It's OK! That kid sure has a strong quirk, huh?'

Why didn't she scold him?

Katsuki was expecting something like that.

In fact, the room was full of... reverence.

Awe.

Because of him?

But why?

All the quirk did was hurt him.

Katsuki didn't get it then.

They made him use his quirk for a while, despite how much he hated it. His reddened palms was peeling with skin and painted with dried blood, it hurt to touch anything. Katsuki had practically begged for them to cut the hospital visit short, and they called him brave.

Katsuki didn't think he was brave, he thought he was a little cowardly for that. But they went home finally. They were supposed to come in later this week to hear what his quirk was.

Katsuki hopes it's called stars. Stars are nice and powerful. They're not bad like explosions, they have a certain charm. Maybe it'll be easier to handle if they weren't something too dangerous like that. 

✎·˚ ༘₊

'Your quirk is explosion,' The doctor prescribes after explaining the core fundamentals of most of Katsuki's new extension, his studious eyes are skimming over the blond in front of him.

'What?' Masaru says with a laugh, looking to Mitsuki who nods her head with exaggeratedly wide eyes, surprised. 'Isn't that great Katsuki? Your quirk sounds so powerful!' He holds Katsuki's bruised hands up, but he doesn't reciprocate the joy around him, looking at his lap instead. 'Hey buddy, what's wrong?'

 With a frown, 'I wanted my quirk to be stars.'

Masaru pauses, Mitsuki titters a little, but soon Masaru smiles slightly, 'I don't see why it can't be.'

'It can't be because it's explosion!' he explains with a growl in his tone, 'the doctor just said so!'

The doctor tries, 'Well, it can also be stars.'

'Now you're just saying that!' Katsuki whines.

'Katsuki,' Mitsuki sternly warns.

He lets out a mad hiss, although he backs down anyways. Looking at Masaru with a crestfallen expression before sighing and dripping his form in his seat. Turning towards the desk, eyes low enough to not even see the doctor.

They soon leave the clinic, and as they walk to the car.

'Hey, I think your quirk looks like stars,' Masaru comforts Katsuki, whom is still sulking, 'stars and explosions are very similar. You know- stars are actually suns--'

'Shut up, no they're not.' 

'Brat! Don't talk to your father like that!' Mitsuki barks, patting the top of his head where she would usually slap it weakly. She probably decided Katsuki had gone through enough pain to last him a while.

'They are, they're just farther away,' Masaru reassures, and Katsuki looks up at him.

'You better not be lying you old man.'

'I'm not,' He laughs, 'think of your quirk like this, a beautiful star lit up the sky for years-'

'How long?'

'However long you want it to be.'

'Then it's as old as you.'

With a chuckle, 'Alright then. Your quirk just destroys the stars, that's why it has that boom!'

The boy doesn't say anything for a moment.

Eyebrows furrowed, there's this confused look on Katsuki's face, 'I kill stars?'

'Yeah! Star killer, doesn't that sound fun?' Masaru suggest while Mitsuki laughs in the background.

Katsuki looks like he might actually cry at that. But the look pauses and he truly considers it, 'I'm strong enough to kill stars.'

'You are!'

'Can All Might kill stars?'

'Haha, no! Only you can.'

'So.'

'Hm?'

'I'm stronger than All Might then...' A devious look takes over his face.

'Um...'

✎·˚ ༘₊

It took him a good two weeks to show his quirk at pre-school, the teachers were always nudging him to do it- but he had to make sure he could bear a good amount of his quirk before then. 

Well, also a lot of things changed actually.

Mitsuki, being the fashion savvy model she is, bought Katsuki moisturizer and scar removal cream, deeming the quirk as a little destructive on him. He was to use the hand cream three times a day.

He kept it in his bag and told Mitsuki whenever it ran out, she had a whole pack of them. 

Well, anyways.

The pre-school teachers said his quirk was pretty powerful too, he was able to burn through paper and kept incinerating through the plain sheets at school. Deku watched each time with glowing eyes and a hopeful voice, 'I can't wait to get my quirk, Kacchan!'

'Yeah! But it won't be nearly as strong as mine though.'

'Alright then!' Deku beams, 'but we'll still protect each other?'

'I'll protect you! There's no way you're going to protect me, Deku.'

'Oh... well... if it ever happens?'

'It won't.'

✎·˚ ༘₊

A/N: the start of this series! basically your average, watch Katsuki Bakugou grow up and break! This will hurt.

Also trying to number (or wordify) the chapters with letters.

Anything for the aesthetic 

Words ::: 1545