story description

The year 2025 is when it all started. The outbreak of an alien virus spread after the first visit of the Miskaets. An alien race that was part animal and humanoid alien, humanoid plant with elemental powers, or just full elemental they lived for thousands of years with only one life partner that procreate either male or female pairs or same sex pairs. Either way they can have kids.

The huminoid/ animal had mostly animal tendencies but with a human body structure and elemental powers that ranged from the more rare being fire, metal, spirit, and electricity to water, earth and wind. Them being called Animalesks.

The humanoid/ plant were almost so rare you had a 1 in 23,000,000 chance to actually one let alone a hybrid. I heard they're were only 100 in our world. They had all human tendencies, rarely spoke, they're rumored to actually be able to talk to the earth so they stayed outside and in the forest most of the time. They had either green skin and hair or green and white skin hair. Them being called Mothers Children.

The Elemental had a mixture of powers and there skin usually matched what there powers were blue for water or ice or, albino white for wind or electricity, pinkish red for fire or lava, tan for earth, grey for metal or rock and purple for spirit.

The United States government found it interesting of how this could happen and started kidnapping each pair of Animalesks, Elemental but seemed to have a hard time getting a Mothers Child. They called it earth rights since they invaded our planet.

Little did they know that it basically started a war that wiped out 29 percent of the human species in only six month because of the Miskaet species advantage.

Innocent men women and children. Dead, because of human selfishness and unwillingness to leave well enough alone.

After that they just kidnapped there own human species since the virus that spread made human people into a human and animal, elemental or Mothers Child hybrid through an air born virus or animal contamination.

The virus still had no known cure and mostly no one wanted it anyway.

They were completely harmless with no elemental powers whatsoever.

That lasted only a couple years until a group of human animal hybrids escaped the experimentation center and talked to a high up news castor and made it known what the humans were doing to there own people.

Fucking pathetic if you asked me.

Well you must be curious about little ole me. Ill tell you now.

My name's Vixen. I'm nineteen years old it's 2050 and I am a human snake hybrid and I can't stand most humans.