Chapter 12 - Please Help Me.

Hi! Love you all! x Please read my best friend's book, When Two Worlds Collide and The Heartbreaker's Next Victim.
Her username is @bearlover4ever.

-----------------------------------------

~12th🌹~

July 31, 2015 Friday

I'm so happy!!! Marie and I are gonna have a sleepover at my house. We haven't done this in ages!! Oh mah gawd!!! Ten seconds before English ends!! I gave Marie my very excited look and she haves it back. We knew this is gonna be one heck of a sleepover

Ten.

Nine.

Eight.

Seven.

Six.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Zero.

BINGO! I gave Marie a very huge smile and off we go to Drew's car. We went ahead of Drew and Jack, we didn't wait for them even if we were the same class. We were walking together down the hallway, the gossip about me finally settled down. When school started, Drew was my seat mate and Marie was at the other end of the room. Today, the teacher changed it.

" Hey Marie, you go ahead I'll just get my notebook at English coz I kind of left it. " I said

Marie chuckled " Sure! You forgetful girl! "

" Thanks! Bessie! " { P.S. Bessie is a slang for best friend }

I sort of jogged my way back to English. I got inside the room and didn't see my notebook.

" Looking for this Chrissy? " Allen said holding my notebook.

" Hey! Give it back! " I pleaded

" Not unless you come with me. "

" Eeew nooo! No way in freaking hell!! "

" You leave me no choice Chrissy. " Allen said with devilish grin.

He carried me caveman style and got out of the school through the library, and definitely no one was there. On the way to whatever destination Allen was taking me to, I texted Drew

' Please help me. '

I sent it and I started to type the second one that says I'm being kidnapped by Allen. But, he caught me red-handed.

" Hey! Chrissy! Stop doing that! " Allen said taking my iPhone.

" Nooooo!!!! " I said then Allen blindfolded me and blacked out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zach's POV

I saw Marie afar, I shouted

" Hey Marie! " I also waved my hand.

It took her a few seconds for her to jog her way to Jack and I.

" Hey babe. " Jack said putting a quick peck on his girlfriend's lips.

" Hey you too. " Marie said with big smile.

" Marie! Where's Chrissy? " I said

" You mean your girlfriend? " She said

" She is not my girlfriend. " I said but in my mind there was a ' yet ' to add.

" Ummm...she is at the English Room because she left her notebook there but she said back in a dash. " Marie explained.

10 minutes later, we were still waiting. We just talked about school and stuff. Then, I got a new message.

' Please help me. ' Chrissy texted.

" Marie, is this a code or something between Chrissy and you. " I showed Marie the text.

She read it and said " No. ", she taught about it for a while then screamed " HOLY FREAKING SHOOT! Chrissy's in trouble!! "

The moment my mind registered it correctly, I mummer to myself  " Fudge. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ella's POV

I woke up in Allen's room...I used to be here all the time two years ago. Everything was still the same....as if two years did not happen. I could still see the picture Allen and I took when we were still in Grade 8, it was during the last day of school. It is just sitting there at his little table. I wandered around the room and saw things I left from our sleepovers. Like my Harry Potter Book, I never got tired of reading it, no wonder one was missing from my collection. I also saw my teddy bear, Allen gave it on my birthday. I put both things inside my bag. I wandered more and saw more and more pictures of Allen and I. I carefully looked more at the picture that showed the first day Allen and I met. It was in sixth grade, he was a new student. He had braces and I had short pigtails. I looked deeper at the picture and saw two children very happy. But, it ended in three and half years time. Yet, so much joy and sorrow at the same time.

" Hey Chrissy. " Allen said with a genuine smile going inside the room

" Fudge you! You a**hole! How dare you bring me into this hellhole. " I screamed.

" Huh?! You were happy one minute ago. You were happy to be here again. Damn it! I just miss you Chrissy. " Allen said

" I want to get out of here. I freaking want to. " I said angrily.

" Please Chrissy, don't go. " He said with a frown

I attempted to open the door knob but he blocked me. He's hugging me, pleading that I shouldn't go. I started to cry, he brought me back so much memories, both happy and horrible. I cried more, and more. I finally calmed down but littles ounces of hatred was still there. Allen and I were actually on talking terms. Time to time, I would ask

" Could I leave now? "

" Not until someone comes. " 

" Who? "

" You'll see. "

We talked about old memories again, we tried our best to prevent my confession and it happened. We talked more and more but I drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allen's POV

" Could I leave now? " Chrissy said with puppy eyes.

" Not until someone comes. "

" Who? "

" You'll see. "

That someone is Zach. I planned out that if I took Chrissy, Zach will eventually come to my house. I need to tell him that Chrissy is still my girl, not his. 

I turned to my right and saw Chrissy, wrapped up in my arm, asleep. Damn, I missed this so much. I could have been kissing Chrissy for hours if Steven was never in the way.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEYYYYY!!!!! Sorry I updated late.

NEXT UPDATE: IN A FEW MINUTES :3

BYYYYYYEEEEE!!!