chapter 13 - embrace

His hand began to move up under my dress shit shit no this cant be happening i thought squeezing my eyes shut, desperately trying to release his grip on me, as my eyes dart anywhere for help, then I spotted him, Elias.

His eyes looked almost black with rage as his large form pushed through the crowd striding straight for us oh my god thank you god I thought to myself as my attacker was viciously ripped away from me and thrown across the floor, shuddering in relief i slide down the wall into a heap on the cold tiles, as Elias is hovering over a motionless body, heaving with rage before turning around and striding towards my quivering body, he kneels down in front of me placing his large lands on my shoulders,
I look up into his eyes through my glassy ones as they hold more concern than anger present " are you alright love"? He ask's out of breath.
Letting out a choked sob i throw my arms around his frame rambling my thank you's
over and over, he wraps his arms around me holding me to him " shh its alright I got you now" he whispers in my hair.
Sniffling,Bringing my face out from his chest i look up into his dark orbs, feeling his hot breath on my face and the smell of his colone calming me down, he adjusts me so he is holding my waist, supporting my wait, " can you walk" he whispers looking down into my eyes.

" not right now" I state sniffling my legs felt like deadweight on my body, his hold was the only thing holding me upright, he sighs looking down to me " may i carry you then?" he questions calmly, I nod really in reply as his arm swoops down under my legs , lifts me up swiftly to carry me bridal back through the crowd, I clench his shirt hiding my face in his chest away from prying eyes of onlookers we passed.