Chapter 13

"Dang Kakucho, you have one hell of a loyal woman." Sanzu said.

"Can i have her?~" he said while giving me dirty looks.

"Yeah, as if i would let you have her you have to step into my dead body before you could lay a finger on her." Kaku said

Kakucho said that looking at Sanzu with full bloodlust.

"Well, what if i kill you right here and now?" Sanzu said with a straight face.

"That's if you could kill me." Kakucho said.

"Well even if you kill him, you wouldn't have me either way." I said while resting my face in my palm.

Yeah, even if Sanzu killed Kakucho he won't have me. Yeah no way, i don't want a drug addict, i don't want to deal with many bullsh!t involving drugs.

I'm cleaning my gun as it got stained with blood. As Ran came closer to me.

"Where is Kakucho?" Ran asked me

"I think running some errands with Hajime."

"Oh, okay then."

"What are you doing?" He asked

"Exactly what it looks like."

"I've been thinking about something."

"Yeah what is it?"

"You'll stick with Kakucho till the day you die huh?" He said i got curious immediately on what is on his mind.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well what if the guy who you loved and trusted is the one gonna be killing you?" He said

I stopped from wiping the blood in my gun as i turned to look at him.

"What is your point exactly? That Kaku's gonna kill me?" I said

"Hey now, why so serious? That's just a what if." Ran said

"Well if he's the one gonna be killing me, well i can't do something about that. It's his choice completely."

Ran stayed silent.

"I said that i'll stick with him till the day i die, i meant it. Someday he'll have to kill me for something and that's just the price i need to pay being a criminal's girlfriend." I said

"Geez i envy Kakucho really, having a girlfriend that's ready to die for him." Ran said

I giggled a bit.

"Well not every story is a happy ever after y'know, i joined the world of delinquency even if i knew that there will be a price to pay." I said as i were cleaning my gun.

Ran then left as Mikey want to talk to him.

Ran's pov;

I envied Kakucho till the day we met really. I mean who wouldn't be jealous of his girlfriend? She's nice, pretty, smart, and loyal everything any guy could ask for.

"Only if i had met her before he did." I said as i were walking towards Mikey.

Y/n's pov;

But the question is would Kakucho kill me? I sat there still cleaning my gun as Kakucho entered yhe hideout.

"Hey love." Kakucho greeted.

"Oh you're back, Ran asked earlier where you are."

"Let's go out?" He asked

"Sure!"

We then got out of the hideout. Kakucho took me out on a fancy restaurant.

"I love you.." Kakuho said

"I love you too" i said but i felt something is wrong, i felt that Kakucho seemed to be worried about something.

"Love? What's wrong? You seem awfully worried."

"It's nothing love i just didn't slept well last night."

"Then we should go back home so you could rest." I said as we both got out of the restaurant.

We got on Kakucho's mercedes benz and he drove us home. There he took his suit off and headed to bed. I also went to bed as i were aswell sleepy. I then fell asleeo way before than he did.

Kakucho's pov;

I'm looking at y/n's sleeping body. She's as beautiful as the day we met.

"I'm sorry that you're days are numbered love..you don't deserve this really, you deserve to enjoy your life.." i said as the meeting of me and some of the executive played through my mind.

(The other day meeting of some of the executives excluding y/n)

"Kakucho i know you love y/n very much but for the next target she'll just get in the way." Koko said

"But, she doesn't deserve to die!"

"It's better this way.." Rindou said

"As much as she is also precious to us, Mikey saw y/n as a pest in Bonten." Ran said

"I don't get you all, why do you all want to take what's precious to me??"

"It's what the boss want Kakucho." Sanzu said

"What hurts me the most is that i have to kill her? It'll hurt like a thousand knives stabbing me at the same time!"

"Don't argue Kakucho, just let her enjoy her remaining days with you, happily and kill her however you like on her last day." Koko said

(End of flashback)

"I don't get it why do i have to sacrifice someone important to me?" That thought is running around my head in a circle.

        "I still want to spend lifetime with you.."