Chapter 11

"wait what? Really?" I said as i didn't really saw that coming.

"Yes!" Kakucho said while giving me a warm smile

After all telling Kakucho how i felt is not abad idea after all, finally after all those time i have kept it to myself i got it out of my system.

Kakucho's pov;

I have liked you for a very long time, the thing is i was too timid to tell you that. At first i do see you as an annoying childhood bestfriend and nothing more but spending more time with you have made me realize that you are more than an annoying childhood bestfriend. But still you're annoying.

Y/N's pov;

I've been thinking how could i get the key for your love but i found out Tenjiku is the key for your love, me being apart of our former gang showed me a way to your love.

"I'm glad i did picked the courage up to tell you." I said

After confessing Kakucho walked me back to my house then waved goodbye.

As i entered the house i was brimming with excitement to tell my aunt what had happen.

"Auntiee!!" I called out to her.

"Yes dear?"

"I..i confessed to Kaku!"

"Really? How'd it go?"

"He liked me back!"

"I'm happy for you hunny, hope you two stay strong!" My aunt said.

Ever since that day, me and Kakucho we're going out at least once a week but ofcourse we paid full attention in our academics and we both graduated middle school with flying colors.

We're now high-schoolers, i'm still on the world of delinquency with my boyfriend. Toman disbanded a few years ago and Mikey did create a new gang called "Kantou Manji Gang" Mikey's gang were apart of the three deities.

The three deities exist to keep balance on the world of delinquency. Kantou Manji, Rokuhara Tendai, and Brahman were the three deities. Me and Kakucho are apart of Rokuhara Tendai.

Right now, our goal is to get Hanagaki Takemichi in Rokuhara. But we failed i guess that's Hanagaki for you, he said he want to defeat Mikey.

"Hanagaki is still full of dreams ahead of him." I said to Kakucho.

"What can i say that's Hanagaki he's always been like that."

"Also we got an order, we'll go after Takemichi South said." Kakucho said

"Like right now??"

"Seemed like it."

"Well where is he?"

"I got a text that he's with Kawaragi at the amusement park."

"Let's go then i've been itching for action."

We then headed for the amusement park