Chapter 09

"Wait what? You know I won't actually hurt your friend and captain i'm just testing if you are actually loyal but guess not." I said

"Ouch y/n." Mucho said as he knew he betrayed Toman for Izana.

"What i'm just saying."

"I've thought about it, it's time i seperate ways and find my own path to go down to so yes i'll join Tenjiku." Hajime said

"Welcome to Tenjiku Hajime Kokonoi! I'm y/n Yoshida a current executive!" I greeted him

"Mucho could you maybe untie the Seishu guy and the crybaby hero?" I said as i were untying Hajime.

"Let's go! I'll introduce you to Izana!" I said as i dragged him along.

We reached the destination where Izana is and introduce Hajime to him.

"Good job y/n for getting the money maker in Tenjiku but why are you clinging onto him tho?" Izana asked with a serious deadass face.

"Because he caught my interest also Hajime, no feelings involved." I said

"You know Kakucho's gonna be jealous if he saw you clinging onto other guys."

"It's not his business tho, we aren't in a relationship so it's not his cup of tea."

"Yet he still will be jealous." Izana said and i pictured him being jealous and decided to just step back from Hajime.

"So tell me how did you learn to make money?" I questioned Hajime

"Books, and  i have information but i dont give it for free."

"Ohh, so thats why. How much do people need to pay you for some information?"

"100,000 yen."

"Wow! That's a lot!"

After all the executives were there Izana announced something.

"By now, Toman should be planning on fighting us and tomorrow, we'll fight Toman!" Izana said.

After all the executive left, i asked Izana.

"Izana, why do the Emma girl have to die? Isn't she your sister?"

"Yeah, but it's for the plan."

"Do you really have to sacrifice your own blood sister just for this?"

"She..she isn't my full blood sister."

"Huh, what do you mean?"

"I'm only her half brother, our dad cheated on Emma's mom with some filipino lady, so i'm half Japanese half Filipino." Izana said

"Just be prepared for tomorrow." Izana added.

Tomorrow came and finally its the day we fight Toman.

Only 50 of Toman arrived as some of the members fell because of fear and the vice president and president were missing, Hanagaki for now is the acting president of Toman.

"Its quite interesting don't you think Sanzu? Fighting your own team." I said to Sanzu.

"Mucho is the traitor, i'm just hopping in his idea to serve as a loyal dog but i'm way more loyal to Mikey than to him." Sanzu said

"Hey tell me what is Hanagaki like?" I asked

"He has too much determination, he never give up yet he's just a punching bag as he don't know how to fend for himself in fights."

"My, my, he grown to be a pathetic boy after all." I said

As i watch the two gangs fight, Kisaki pointed a gun at Hanagaki.

"I don't give up, that kind of determination, will you still have it even if you're going to die?" Kisaki said.

"As Hanagaki is pathetic, the more pathetic one is you Kisaki, pointing a gun at someone unarmed is just pathetic, it clearly shows thst you can't also fight and you're all brain." I shouted.

"Oi, oi are you really our ally, y/n?" Hanma asked.

"Ofcourse i am, i'm just trlling truths." I said then sat again.

Few hours later and they're still fighting, Izana is now facing Mikey. They fought and fought but in the end, Tenjiku lost.

Kakucho got shot in the arm while Izana got shot in the chest.

I went closer to them.

"Goodjob Kisaki you just shot our president and the love of my life infront of me. Go rot in hell." I said

"What are you standing there for? Run before i come after you." And so, Kisaki ran and ran. The Hanma guy saved him. There were three of us chasing them Hanagaki, me, and the other one i'm not familiar with.

"You're chasing Kisaki too right?" A guy asked

"Yeah."

"I dont mind having two passenger in my bike hop in." The guy said and so i hopped in his bike." When we're nearing the two bastards, i got off and ran.

Me and Takemichi cornered Kisaki. Takemichi then punched him. After Takemichi pointed a gun at him, Hanagaki's girl appeared and so, Kisaki had the opportunity to run. By the pedestrian lane, Kisaki stopped to answer Hanagaki's question but guess he's out of luck since he got hit by a truck.

After that, i returned to where Izana is and Ran was there.

"Let's go the cops are coming." Ran said to me.

"No! I want to stay by their side!"

"Stop being stubborn y/n you'll get arrested! Kaku entrusted you to me to protect when he got in danger so please just follow." Ran said and i got no choice but to come with them.

After the cops arrived, Kakucho and Izana we're admitted to the hospital, Kakucho survived but Izana's dead when before they reach the hospital.

I then went to visit Kakucho. Hanagaki were there too.

      "Guess i'm always the one who survive huh.."