Teacher Deku

Depuis le début

Slayer: "Just keep watching."

"I'm sure many of you have questions and so you made ask away." Deku smiled when he said this. Some of the student's hands went up. He pointed to a boy with engines in his legs. "Yes, Iida?" "Sir, If I am made, ask how old are you? How were you able to get your teacher license? If I heard correctly by Aizawa-sensei, you're not that much older than us?" he asked why chopping his arms.

Kaminari: "Jeez, dude calm down."

Sero: "Yeah, but that's something Iida would do."

Iida: "It's a perfectly good reason why. It not I doubt Midoriya's teaching ability but it just seems strange he would be teaching us about our quirks."

Uraraka: "Come on, Iida I'm sure Deku-kun knows a whole lot about quirks."

Bakugou: "I'm sure that damn nerd can't teach jack SHIT! When it comes to my quirk!"

Slayer: he telepaths to Izuku, "Don't say anything, let this world speak for you and afterward. I will explain."

"Well Iida I'm only 22 years old to answer your first question. Two, answer your second question because at an early age I was so smart and kept out performing, everyone. I was able to graduate early, so I was able to grab my teaching license early." Iida thanked him and sat back down. He pointed to a boy with red hair. "Kirishima if I'm not mistaken. What is your question?" "Aizawa-sensei told us earlier you took on a Vlad-sensei from Class 1-B. That is so manly! Is that true? And did you win?"

Deku scratches the back of his head. "Man Eraserhead, I wish you didn't tell people some of the stuff I do. But, yes we had a little spar and I won." The class was shocked by this.

Shoda: "No way he actually beat Vlad-sensei in this."

Awase: "Just how strong is this guy?"

Tetsutetsu: "THAT SO MANLY Midro-bro."

Monoma: "tch, I bet he had to cheat."

Fukidashi: "I wonder what his quirk is then?" They then heard chuckling and looked and saw it was Slayer.

Monoma: "What so funny HUH!!!??"

Slayer: "Oh, nothing, it just you all are in for a surprise that all.

He then pointed to a girl with pink hair and horns. "Yes Miss Ashido?" "Well, I see a ring on your finger there. Does that mean you're married~?" Izuku blushed up. "Ashido! It's wrong to get into the teacher business like THAT!!" said Iida, chopping his arm.

Most of the people watching: "HE MARRIED?/I'M MARRIED!!!!"

Iida: "My other self makes a point you should be ashamed, Ashido."

Mina: "Come on, I'm just wondering who it could be." She said with a smile, "Since it's not me, I wonder who was the lucky girl who got the steal of the year."

"It ok Iida and to answer your question Ashido, yes I'm marry but I rather not say right now if that ok." He scratches the back of his head. Mina pouted.

Mina: "Awww no fair!"

Slayer: "Don't worry Ashido you will get to see who get with and you will be surprise that full sure." he winked at her.

Iida: "Don't take part of her antics!!" He chopped his arm at Slayer.

Slayer: "Why not? Is it because your jealous the class Cinnamon roll can pull any he want if he put effort into it?"

Bakugo: "Pfft yeah, right I don't see no one dating that nerd."

Mitsuki: "BRAT!"

Slayer: "No it ok Miss Mitsuki just let the clips roll themselves and see just how wrong he is and basically everything."