Chapter 13

A/N: Warning there is SMUT in this chapter, so if you arent comfortable just skip to the next chapter ;) Enjoy you perves.

JJ pushed me onto the sleeping bag. I could hear our heavy breathes as we kissed each other passionately. He trailed down onto my neck leaving me hickeys. I moaned softly to this feeling. 

"You like that huh princess" he said in between breathes.

"Take my shirt off" I said as I took his off. Without hesitating JJ unbottuned my shirt quickly. He carresed his fingers on my chest down to my bra. Then I started doing the same with my fingers on his abs.

"Better not be too loud, we don't wanna wake the others" JJ winked at me and pulled me to him.

We both fell onto the ground of the tent with me on the bottom. I could feel his hard dick slowly growing into a boner.

"Your friends excited to see me" I said jokingly. JJ laughed and slid his hands down my pants.

"Mind if I take them off?" he asked with his hands stroking my thighs. 

"About time" I smirked. He pulled my shorts down my legs leaving me in my underwear. I then took his boxers off. I reached over into the pockets of his pants and pulled out a condom. I ripped it open and slid it on his cock. I could feel his hands pulling my underwear off.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded biting my lip.

JJ slid into me and I could feel my blood boiling. I couldn't explain what I was feeling in words. It felt so good.

"Faster J" I said with my hands gripping onto the sleeping bag. He did as he was told. He kissed me down my belly and near my breats. 

"Oh cupcake...." JJ moaned. His blonde messy hair looked so hot. Both our bodies started sweating and I could feel the tent steaming up. JJ's body started getting tense, he couldn't last much longer. 

"Oh fuck y/n" JJ moaned quietly, "Im almost there".

"Me too J" I replied gripping the sheets harder and harder.

We boath moened loudly as we both orgasmned. I panted crawling to JJ. Both our hairs were messy and wet. But we weren't done yet.

I ran my fingers down his body to his dick. I could see him smirking at me.

"Round 2?" he asked and I agreed. He thrusts his body into mine.

"JJ, I love you" I said.

"I love you too" he replied back to me and kissed on my lips, kissed me around my neck, bit the tip of my ear. He left more hickeys on my body.  

As we both were almost done he cupped my breasts. I could here JJ moaning and I moaned right after him. We separated and laid next to each other panting, out of breath.

"That was.." JJ trailed off with amazement in his eyes.

"Amazing" I continued his sentence. He turned his head to me and smiled. He gave me a quick peck and put his boxers on. He sat up and grabbed a joint from his bag. He took a bretahed it in and handed it to me, placing it in between my lips. Both JJ and I liked having a smoke after doing the nasty. Its the perfect ending.

The only thing I had on was my bra. Its strap falling off my shoulder. 

"Take it off" JJ snickered and I rolled my eyes at him.

It was cold so I grabbed JJ's shirt I found lying on the ground and my underwear and put it on. I got under the blanket and soon after JJ joined me. We both cuddled tightly keeping both of us warm. JJ was always the big spoon, his cuddles were always the best and felt safe.

"JJ, know that I will always love you no matter what" I said stroking his arm that was wrapped around me.

"Y/n, I will love you till the day I die, I have never met someone so beautiful, unique and sexy as you" JJ kissed my ear and laid his head on my shoulder.

"Goodnight J" I made a kiss sound after because I honestly didn't want to move from the spot I was in.

"Night" JJ was gently stroking my back which made me fall asleep.

Before my thoughts left my head, I thought about the future. I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

A/N: Hey! This chapter is quite short but if you read until here, through the journey of y/n and JJ I want to say that ILY! Thanks so much for 200+ views! Im so happy and grateful!!

<3