Chapter 3

It was the next morning after the party. Pope and Kiara were already awake outside the porch. John B was probably going to have a hangover, so I got some water and energy drinks for him before he woke up. JJ was also still asleep on the couch with his arm still in a cuddle position from hugging me. He was so cute when he sleeps.

I walked outside to where Pope and Kie were sitting.

"Last night was some party," Kie said sarcastically.

"Still can't believe you had the guts to slap Rafe, he is a psychopath," Pope said throwing his hands in the air.

"Morning y/n," JJ said walking out the door, scratching his dirty blonde hair.

He sat next to me with his arm on my shoulder and gave me a smooch on the forehead.

"JJ and y/n sittin' in a tree" Pope sang.

"K-i-s-s-i-n-g" Kiara continued.

"GUYS! Stopp" I said with a smile. "How about this!" I yelled turning to JJ and kissing him. He held my head and I put my hands on his cheeks.

"OK OK, STOP" Pope yelled. I laughed knowing he would get annoyed.

"What's all this noise?" John B had just woken up rubbing his eyes.

"Water and drinks next to your bed JB," I said pointing towards his bedroom.

He gave me a smile and walked off. Pope then had a worried look on his face. I sat on JJ's lap and asked, "What's wrong Pope? You look like you have just seen a ghost".

"What if Rafe comes back for revenge?" he asked with a worried tone.

"I mean he isn't wrong, you know the kooks, they love their revenge" Kiara added.

"Then we will put a gun in his head," JJ said and looked at me.

"We are not putting a gun against someone's head!" I said slapping him across the head.

"Well I'll protect you," JJ said stroking his hands on my face. 

I cute little smile started growing on my face and I hugged him even tighter.

"Guys, how about we throw a party here tonight?" John B asked after a sip of water.

"Ye, no shit, what if the kooks come, it will just cause more trouble," Kiara said, she had a point.

"The kooks never bring their rich asses here to this part of the island," JJ said leaning back against his chair. 

"Well, I think it's a good idea" I chimed in.

We nodded in agreement. We were having a party here tonight and I was excited. After last night I think I needed to get drunk.

~

I got into a white dress my mother used to own. I put on some rings that I stole from the shop. I didn't have much money and it was kinda a thing JJ and I do.

As I was walking out I slipped on something and beer spilt all over my dress.

"FUCK" I yelled. I had nothing else to wear.

"Y/n you alright?!" JJ said running into the house.

"Ye, I'm OK" I groaned as I was getting up. 

"Shit y/n/n, your bleeding" JJ said grabbing the first aid kit.

"Awww my dress" I sighed sitting on the countertop. JJ walked in holding a bandaid and some rubbing alcohol.