i'm tired of using technology, i need you right in front of me

Start from the beginning

That's why when the men came to install the camera, he wasn't all that surprised.

Louis was in Japan meeting with some huge company that his boss wanted to merge with, and he'd already been gone for three weeks. He wouldn't be home for another fortnight.

The men came with a letter for Harry and said they'd be setting up a surveillance camera in the bedroom. The men had looked a little embarrassed, their cheeks pink and their eyes not quite meeting Harry's. Harry had frowned a little but let them do their job, moving to the kitchen to sit at the island in the centre. He ripped open the letter and found a message in Louis' hand writing;

Couldn't stand not seeing your pretty face for much longer, so I took matters into my own hands. Be good, little one, I'll know if you're misbehaving.

xxxxxx

The men left and Harry wandered into the bedroom curiously, not really sure what to expect. That was when he first saw it. A camera, a fancy looking CCTV thing, sat high on the wall facing their bed; it would have a perfect and uninterrupted view. Harry's breath had hitched in his throat as he saw the red light blinking- Louis could be watching him right now. He figured out quickly that there was no way to know if Louis was watching, but he also knew that Louis watched the tapes back to see what Harry had been up to, because on the second day he'd been sat in bed watching Friends and eating strawberries all morning, and later that night before he'd fallen asleep, he'd gotten a text off of Louis asking him if his lips were still stained red. Soon he started to try and communicate through the camera, would hold up a piece of paper saying 'I miss you', but when Louis' responses started to get less frequent, Harry would attempt to provoke him. 'I miss you' became 'I'm horny', became 'I want to be fucked', until Harry gave up on the notes and began to touch himself on the bed, attempt to put on a show for Louis, whenever he decided to watch the tape. Still, he got no response. So Harry resolved to turn up the heat a little.

Now, as he sat in the living room, looking out on the city, he finally heard the buzzer from the entrance. He hopped up and ran to the intercom, pressing the button to speak.

"Hi, who is it?" he asked cheerfully, anticipation bubbling in his stomach. He hadn't spoken to Louis in 6 days, he was done waiting around.

"Hi, I have a package here for you, Mr Tomlinson?" the nasally voice buzzes through and Harry smiled at the mistake and chose not to correct him.

"Okay, thank you. Send it up, please," Harry says before walking to wait at the front door. The knock comes only five minutes later and Harry opens the door with a grin. The staff member looks at Harry clothed in only a pair of denim shorts and rolls his eyes. The staff here had gotten used to the fact Harry wasn't 'sophisticated' a long time ago. At first he'd gotten a few polite but exasperated requests to not come down to the main lounge in his pyjamas when collecting his post or coming to talk to the staff, but after a few months they'd given up and their exasperation was tinged with an edge of fondness.

Harry took the parcel with a 'thank you!' and closed his door excitedly, almost running into the kitchen for scissors. He hacked open the box and pulled out the smaller box from inside, it was bright red with a black lace design around it. He opened it and giggled a little. He'd bought a dildo. Not just any dildo, one of those ones that looks like a real dick and has a flat end so that you can stand it up. And it's pink. He picked up the little packet beneath it and even he blushed a little. He may have also bought a ball gag. It was all black and had spikes on the side that Harry had thought looked pretty badass at the time but now looked slightly scary. This was going to be interesting.

***

That night Harry took his time prepping himself in the bathroom, getting himself ready and shaking with the need to orgasm, his abdomen tight with want. He shakily pulled his fingers from himself and looked up into the mirror. His naked body was flushed and shiny with a layer of perspiration, his lips swollen from his teeth and tongue and his eyes wide and glassy. His arms trembled a little, especially the muscles in his right arm from the ache of the awkward angle he'd had to use to prep himself. His cock stood hard and red in front of him, the tip shiny with precome that'd smeared on his stomach a little.