step into the light

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21130199

my apologies for not updating this in about a week or so, i've been a bit busy  anyways enjoy!

~✰~

Harry walks onto set feeling incredibly nervous. This is the first music video that he's shot in over two years. He's shooting several music videos in Mexico during a two-day span for his singles for his second studio album. He goes to hair and makeup and tries to take deep breaths. He wants to gives the fans a taste of the real him and he hopes this song and music video will do that.

Harry changes into his first outfit, or lack of an outfit. He won't be wearing a shirt for most of the music video. A woman comes into the dressing room with a spray bottle and begins spraying his chest and arms to give an oily finish.

Harry can feel eyes on him that don't belong to the woman. His eyes flicker to the door of his dressing room and he notices his husband eyeing him up and down with his bottom lip caught between his teeth. Harry can feel his cheeks start to heat up. He loved when Louis' eyes were on him and him only (they were most of the time).

Harry thanks the woman and she exits the dressing room. Now it is only Louis and Harry. The tension in the room could be cut with a knife. Neither say a word for several seconds. Louis continues to stare at Harry like he's a meal.

"Fucking hell, babe." Louis finally says.

"What?" Harry asks shyly.

"You look so fucking good." Louis licks his lips. "You have no idea how much I just want to lock this door right now."

"What's stopping you?" Harry teases, stepping closer to his husband.

Louis tuts. "Your production schedule, for starters. They want you out there in five."

Harry finally closes the space between them and runs a hand down the length of Louis' torso. He stops just above the waistband of Louis' joggers. "That's plenty of time."

A playful smirk etches on Louis' face. "Wouldn't want to get you all hot and bothered before all those people start touching you." He taunts. His hand ghosts over Harry's dick. Harry can barely even feel Louis' fingertips but it's enough to make his heart start racing.

"But I won't be touching them." Harry assures, bunching Louis' shirt in his hand.

"Why's that?"

"Because I don't want to touch anyone but you."

Louis seems satisfied with that answer and adds pressure to the palm of his hand which is now against Harry's groin. "Good boy."

Harry pathetically whimpers at the pet name. Louis saying that is something that he will never get tired of. "Please." He begs, inching his body towards Louis' hand.

Louis grabs a handful of Harry's package and licks a long stripe along Harry's collarbone. He moves closer to Harry's ear so he can speak. "There's no time, baby." The warmth of his breath causes Harry to shiver. He nibbles on the skin under Harry's ear and then pushes himself closer to the wall so that he's not touching Harry at all.

Harry huffs in frustration. Louis knows that Harry's neck is a spot that always gets him going. Louis is testing him. He wants him to be patient and wait until after they finish shooting. Louis gets off on the anticipation of it all and edging Harry in front of groups of people. It makes Harry behave and Louis liked that kind of control. "You're no fun."

Harry doesn't even have time to blink before Louis' lips are on his own. Louis flips them around so that Harry is up against the wall and he has all of the control. Harry submits to him immediately. He becomes pliant in Louis' arms and unconsciously spreads his legs wider apart so Louis can fit his body in between them.