Part 3

Malachi's POV

Its finally, thank God, the last class of the day. I don't think I could handle any more of this slutty whore of a fag any more today. Seriously. All day he's been hitting on me, clinging to me, feeling me up and just being disgusting in general. I take my seat next to Mason since he's in this class, another blessing, and Isis sits next to me. Mason and I both scowl at him, but he just smirks back all flirty like. The teacher calls the class to attention and starts telling us about a project we're about to start on. It's one of those projects where the teacher doesn't actually give you any time to work on it in class, so you have to find a way to meet up with your partner(s) outside of school somehow to work on it. Then he even chooses our partners for us! Ugh, people wonder why I hate history. Somehow, by some unforseen stroke of luck, I'm working with Mason... but as we now have an odd number of students in this class, I'm also working with Isis. For the rest of the class the teacher makes us take notes and lectures. God I hate this class but at least it keeps Isis quiet. Once he's finally done, Mason turns to me.
    "Man, we can't do this at my house, I have a bunch of family over and they're staying for the next month." He makes a face when he says this.
Well, crap. We normally only stay over at his house, cuz if he ever came over to my place, he'd figure out that I have two dads... I can't let that happen! Cringing, I turn to Isis,
    "Can we do this at your place?"
He makes a face
    "Oh God no! You think I'm bad, you would die if you met my family!"
Great... Just fantastic. Looks like this is gonna be at my house. I sigh.
   "I'll talk to my parents..." Then the final bell rings and we all go our separate ways. I hope into my truck and start on my way home to the only gay couple I'll ever be ok with being around... Just, no one else needs to know that... By some miraculous lack of traffic I get home earlier than I normally do. I kind of wish I hadn't cuz when I get home and walk into the kitchen I catch my dads in a rather compromising position. My 'dad' is sitting on the counter with my 'father' standing in between his legs and the two are in a heavy make out session.
    "Eww! Aw, that's gross! I so did not need to see that!"
They pull away from each other, blushing. My dad is short, shorter than me, with olive skin, curly black hair and green eyes. When he smiles, it lights up the whole room. My father is tall and muscley with blond hair and brown eyes. Apparently they adopted me because I have father's hair and dad's eyes. They smile sheepishly at me and I just shake my head at them, also smiling lightly. My parents are adorable together. But God, don't you dare tell any one I said that. I shift uncomfortably.
    "Dad, father, up, tow of my... friends are coming I've tomorrow and I was wondering if they could stay over spring break so we can work on the project we got in history."
Dad jumps up and claps his hands together, beaming.
    "Of course!! I've never met any of your friends before! I'm so happy!!"  He runs up to me and gives me a big hug. "I need to clean the house, I need to figure out what to cook, this is so exiting!!" then he leave the room, mumbling to himself about all the things he needs to do. Father just smiles at me and gives me a nod before following after his husband. Well, this will be interesting... Sigh, I hope it goes well...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter and for the wait, but at least I final got something up, right? Anyways, I have a favor to ask you, dear readers. I want y'all to make Isis's family. I need a mom, dad and siblings. I'm not sure how many siblings or what gender, so they're a free for all. All I need if for you to comment their name, gender, age, personality, and looks and I'll decide who to use. Please do this! I think itll be fun! You have till, let's see, April 2 (2015) to post your characters! Have fun! I love y'all!

Dramanga out~~