"How does she move that fast?" Pope asked in disbelief.

"She's possessed." Kie answered.

"I don't understand it!" Pope said.

"She like master yoda." JJ said making Lucy chuckle at his stupidness.

"It makes no sense like, scientifically." Pope said.

"What is that?" Kie asked, making the others look. Their eyes widened seeing a gold object in his hand.

"No you didn't!" Kie said.

"Holy crap." Lucy whispered, "HOLY CRAP!"

"WE DID IT BABY!" John B yelled out with a smile on his face.

"NO YOU DIDN'T!" Sarah asked in disbelief.

"I DID IT!" John B yelled.

"HOLY FUCK!" Luciana screamed out with everyone. Everyone started to yell out and curse in happiness realizing they found the gold.

"Wait! Wait!" Kie said. "You guys we're gonna be rich!"

"Full kook!" John B started to chant. They all started chanting and yelling as they drove off.

"FULL KOOK!"

Lucy hopped out of the Chateau shower, wrapping a towel around her hair. She got dressed, unwrapping her hair and letting it dry naturally.

She walked out, seeing everyone laughing and happy. She smiled, going to one of the bedrooms.

JJ saw the girl walk away, him looking around at the others before going to the girl.

"Hey," he said, going in a closing the door so the others wouldn't be so loud. "You gonna join the party?"

"Yeah for a little bit." She smiled.

He looked at her confused, a small smile still on his face, "A little bit?"

Her smile faltered slightly, "Have to go home."

"Why?" He questioned. He watched as she quietly looked down at her lap, her hand reaching up subconsciously to the ring on her necklace. "Oh."

She looked up, "How about we just not talk about-,"

"No actually I want to." JJ cut her off.

She watched him unsurely, not knowing where he was going to go with this conversation.

He didn't know if it was the adrenaline still pumping through his veins from the gold, or that he finally found enough confidence.

But either way, he was telling her.

"I lied." JJ spoke, "I lied when I said I was okay with you being with him."

Lucy heart slightly broke hearing those words. "W-what?"

"I actually hate you with him. I think you deserve a lot better than that asshole." JJ told her.

She bit her lip, "Okay, can we please not ruin the day-,"

"I think you deserve someone you doesn't hurt you. Emotionally and physically."

"JJ stop."

"Someone who doesn't make you nervous to be around. Someone who doesn't leave you emotionally drains. You deserve someone who loves you unconditionally." JJ continued.

"Enough JJ please."

"You deserve someone who knows you. Truly knows you. Someone who knows you're favorite color, or- or you're favorite band and singer, or you're favorite book. Someone who knows how to make you happy when you're bummed out."