48 ⦻ A Guy You Should Probably Know About Named Zalgo

ابدأ من البداية

"Puppeteer?" I say in alarm. Puppeteer looks livid and growls, "If he's after you I...."
He stopped and shook his head then quickly grabbed my arm and began running with me out of the room.

-

"So, it truly begins."

SlenderMan's simple reply to Bloody Painter explaining everything that happened within my room just moments ago was enough to unsettle me. Painter, Puppeteer and I now stood before Slender in his office.

"What begins...." I asked.

Slender stands from his desk and glides over to the three of us, messing awkwardly with the collar of his sleeves. The nervous vibes I was getting from Slender worried me a lot.

"You're my final and most capable proxy, (Y/N)," Slender began, "I never told you any of these things, but us Creepypasta have a huge enemy on the other side of this world. His name is Zalgo, and we have been feuding for hundreds and hundreds of years. He's been trying with all his might to release the beings from his world into ours, but I have been able to fight him off and keep him there for all this time. The help of my proxies and killers have been vital to this being possible. But now, with you here, this could either be really good or really bad for us..."

"Please explain. All the way," I responded, crossing my arms out of nervousness. God, why did everything that happened in this place occur because of me or have to revolve around me. I'm starting to hate being the cliché chosen one hero. Or I guess In my case here, villain.

"I know I mentioned this before, but I will remind you again that of my other proxies, you are rather unstable as a whole. Meaning, your potential as a dark force of nature like myself, like Zalgo, and others like us out there exceeds what is normal...."

"So basically, in English, you're saying (Y/N) is like, super evil or something?" Bloody Painter cut in.

"They have the potential to be. With such a force of evil, the will to be all destructive and all powerful is unfathomable. In short, the very evil within would be enough to allow (Y/N) to literally have the power to destroy or merge worlds."

"....Then what the hell was the point of Jason's cube drama if Im that fucked up enough to do all that stuff myself."

Slender shook his head. "It's not a matter of how similar your potential is to that cube, it's a matter of who's hands YOU end up in. Zalgo has been waiting years for me to finally recruit the one that would be strong enough to possibly free him and his subjects and allow them entrance into our world. Now that you're here and he's somehow found out it is you, he will try to take you along on his side. I knew very well this was the case when you first summoned me..."

Before I could say anything, Puppeteer sneers, "You're not going to let that happen, are you Slender?? First we loose Kagekao and Former to him...and he did it all so effortlessly. By all means how are we going to keep him from taking (Y/N)??"

"Do not worry, I have no intentions to loose my proxy to scum like him. I will fight back to the brink of my own extinction before I let that happens," Slender replied, facing my direction.

I bow my head to him, respecting his drive to sacrifice himself for even me. "Thank you boss...but....what about Kagekao and Former....? They....that couldn't have just been the end of them, could it have?"