"Because you just won't" Theo's teeth gritted again while he moved to stand between her legs.

"Give me a reason Nott" she tilted her head to the side. Now she was just playing with him.

"Again with the last name love" he rolled his eyes, the hard exterior he'd put on crumbling immediately. Quickly realising he had slipped, he pulled her closer to the edge of the counter which made her eyes blow wide.

"Because I don't want you to, that's why Tilly" he snapped.

"Why not?" She pushed further, her previously confident front falling under his touch on her waist.

"Because Malfoy is no good for you."

"How would you know what's good for me?" She looked down at her lap, fiddling with her fingers and the many rings on them.

"I don't but-"

"Then why are you saying this?" She looked up to him, her face was seriously close to his.

"If you would just listen to me" he huffed and grasped her chin between his thumb and pointer finger. She nodded gently and shut her mouth.

"Because you're mine, Malfoy doesn't get to have you. Nor does Zabini or any other pathetic weasel at this school or yours. No Durmstrang or Beauxbatons twats, okay?" He stared deeply into her eyes, watching her pupils dilate at the mention that she was his.

"Okay?" He repeated and cocked a brow at her.

"Okay" she smiled softly as his fingers let go of her chin.

"Now, you're going to go out there and say to Draco that you will be declining his offer because you are already off the market. Am I clear?"

"Crystal" she nodded, he patted her thighs and lifted her off the counter. He left his hands to rest on her shoulders as he reached from behind her to unlock the bathroom door, after opening it both boys heads whipped round at them.

They both had a shit-eating grin on their faces when Theo's arm slid round her waist to pull her closer to him.

"I'm sorry Draco but-"

"No, you're not sorry" Theo grumbled under his breath causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry Draco but I will be declining your offer because I am apparently already off the market." She had a knowing smile on her face as she met Blaise's eyes. He had to cover his mouth with his hand to stop the giggle that was about to escape.

"What a shame, I was quite looking forward to that-"

"Malfoy!" Theo stepped forward to launch himself at Draco but was stopped by Tilly's hands on his chest while he chuckled amusingly.

"Nott calm down" she pressed her cheek against his chest as she tried to stop laughing and wrapped her arms round his waist.

"As I was saying-" Theo shot Draco a warning look with a shake of his head "I am terribly disappointed to hear of your declination to my offer. But be sure, if Mr Nott doesn't satisfy you, come to me with open arms. And legs." Draco burst out into laughter at the rage on Theo's face.

"I've had it" Theo pushed Tilly away from his chest carefully, as he charged at Draco who's face looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

Draco sprinted towards the door and unlocked it as a furiously fast pace, he legged it down the boys dormitory corridor in nothing but his boxers and a terrified look on his face. Theo was the luckier one in this situation, he had a pair of black joggers on as he raced after Draco.

Blaise and Tilly tan after them howling with laughter at the sound of Draco's unusually high-pitched scream. They reached the common room where Draco had traumatised some first years that now scurried away, he was stood behind the sofa in a ready stance. Theo was the other side of it, his back muscles flexing in the light. Some fourth year girls practically drawled at the sight of them, something that Tilly mentally rolled her eyes at.