Part 7 : Sono Sharinghan

Start from the beginning

Yamoshi leaps into the air and creates shadow clones, hurling them at Daonzo. However, Daonzo counters with his lava style, melting the clones. Daonzo then performs a wind style hand sign, creating a massive wind shuriken. Yamoshi anticipates this move and performs a Susanoo, colliding with the giant wind shuriken head-on

BANGGGG!!!!!

*Kakashi runs towards the explosion*

Yamoshi!! Yamoshi!! ( Kakashi Shouts)

He's here!! (Naruto Shouts back)

*Out of the blue Daonzo got up and throws Lava ball jutsus*

*Everyone jumps out of the way*

*Yamoshi gets up and Sees Daonzo, Jūden comes out of Nowhere with the boys and helped up Yamoshi*

"Stay back Jūden!" (Yamoshi shouts)

"How you mean stay back, I'm trying to help and what are you doing fight Daonzo?" ( Jūden asks)

"Is none of your business."(Yamoshi responded)

*Yamoshi moves from Jūden and runs towards Daonzo. Daonzo Sends Lava Spears at Yamoshi. Yamoshi does shadow clones and threw them at Daonzo. Daozno fights the 2 shadow clones. One of the clones tripped Daonzo up on the floor. Another clone sent Daonzo flying to Yamoshi and Yamoshi Stabbed Daonzo. Ugghhh, Daonzo says in pain.*

"You want to know who killed your Parents." (Daonzo Mysteriously said)
"Shut I know is you!!" (Yamoshi aggressively answered)

"Hahaha, I like a child you were just like your Father. But let me tell you something, I killed your mother, but he killed your father." (Daonzo said as he points at Kakashi)

"I didn't do it, don't lie to him Daonzo." (Kakashi emplied)

"It all makes sense now, you were there when he died!!!"(Yamoshi shouted as he picked up Kakashi with his Susanoo)

"You're making things worst Yamoshi this isn't you."(Kakashi Said)

*Yamoshi enlarged his Susanoo and catches Daonzo too*

"You Both Killed my parents." (Yamoshi responded)

Yamoshi STOPPP!!!! (Jūden Shouted)

*Yamoshi grabs Jūden with his Susanoo too*

"Yow bro chill"(Uzu aggressively answered)

"You guys shouldn't be here either." (Yamoshi responded)

"You 2 go and help out with the Village and Daonzo's goons, we'll be here helping Jūden."(Uzu Commands)

*Kurai and Kakudai go and help the Leaf*

Ok, Yamoshi we got work to do." (Zumo replies)

Grrrrrr!!!!

Yamoshi became enraged and utilized his Susanoo to obliterate Daonzo. He hurled Kakashi and Jūden against a wall, but Shiroi arrived to assist them. Yamoshi then employed a Ground-style jutsu to create a wall, but Zumo broke through it with Chidori and Uzu followed up with a barrage of shurikens. As Zumo launched a water-style jutsu at Yamoshi, he deflected it and dropped the wall behind them. Zumo then unleashed a powerful surge of electricity from his body, which shattered the wall. Uzu attacked with a flurry of rocks, and Zumo came from below to trap Yamoshi's legs. Yamoshi retaliated with the same electric jutsu as Zumo, knocking him back with great force. Uzu sent shadow clones charging towards Yamoshi, but they vanished into mist upon contact. Yamoshi was then struck from the side by Uzu's kick, followed by a surprise spin kick from Zumo. Feeling drained, Yamoshi leaped back and launched a barrage of shurikens.

Zumo and Uzu weren't there anymore and both came from 2 directions and clashed with Yamoshi.  Yamoshi fights them 2 on 1 with vigorous speed and agility. Mid battle Uzu does shadow clones and grabs one of their hands and flings himself to Yamoshi's rib cage, another clone comes to jump on Zumo's back side and kicks Yamoshi. Yamoshi sped up his action and Destroyed the Clones. Yamoshi slides and picks Zumo from off his feet and throws him up, Uzu attacks Yamoshi but Dodges and sends a Wind style that knocked him back also. Uzu and Zumo fell on their backs and try getting up. Yamoshi looks at them a said You're done here. The sounds of the Sharinghan are immense. And Yamoshi does his Mangekyou ability.

Zumo and Uzu get paralyzed as and can't move. You guys are finished.  Yamoshi said. No there is not. Kakashi Shouts. PURPLE LIGHTNING, Yamoshi Turns his Susanoo and knocks Kakashi back on the ground, and stomped him. NOOO, Jūden saw what happened and rushed at Yamoshi. Jūden does a type of justu, Lightnin style mix with a sound style. Jūden claps his hands together and sends a current down his arms and to his fingers and shoots a powerful sound with electricity and it broke through Yamoshi's Susanoo. Yamoshi was on the ground and Jūden rushed Yamoshi. Yamoshi looked at Jūden. Jūden knew his trick and took off his jacket beforehand and made him hit the jacket. Jūden teleported behind quickly and Punches Yamoshi and Stole one of his eyes. If you can't listen then I'll have to take it from you. Jūden said. Yamoshi in pain Summoned a large Tiger and got on it. Where you think you're going Jūden shouts as he jumps at Yamoshi.

Shiroi Comes out of nowhere and knocks Yamoshi back. Yamoshi takes out his Sword but Shiroi broke it before he attacked, Shiroi air palms Yamoshi back and does a Chidori. Yamoshi waited till Shiroi got closer and Dodge, caught and Kneed Shiroi to the chin and knocked him on his feet. Yamoshi Does a Mixture of Chidori and attacks Shiroi l, Shiroi focus on a Jutsu and Booommmm!!!! Massive Explosion Happens in Impact. Yamoshi falls back and sees Shiroi gone. Yamoshi sees Jūden running at him, Yamoshi does his Summoning Jutsu again and gets on his Tiger. Sono..... Sharinghan let's how far you get with it. PSSSHSHSHSH. The Tiger and Yamoshi disappeared...

*To Be Continued*