Ready and Willing

Start from the beginning

"I'm sure." Clarke murmured as she caught the tip of Lexa's thumb between her teeth and nipped the skin. "I'm ready."

"Then I had better tell my guards to ignore all the sounds coming from my tent tonight." Lexa teased with a soft smile playing across her lips.

Clarke huffed out an amused laugh and nodded her head. "If you have intentions of making me scream your name tonight, yes."

Lexa's green eyes darkened at the sound of Clarke's words, desire thrumming through her veins to sit heavily in the pit of her stomach. "I shall be but a moment."

Clarke watched as Lexa stepped away from her side, her eyes sliding across the Commander's imposing frame, tracing the way that the clothes pulled tight across the woman's body as she walked. The blonde haired woman slowly unzipped the front of her jacket and shrugged the fabric off her arms before tugging the boots off the ends of her feet. She tore the socks off her feet and shoved them into the tops of her boots. Clarke's fingers fumbled with the buckle of her belt, her eyes focused on Lexa's slim shoulders, and the brightness of her eyes as she strode across the room, the tent's entrance flaps fluttering in her wake.

"These are mine to remove." Lexa murmured her voice a rough husk as she slapped Clarke's away from her belt. "You are mine to reveal."

Clarke's breath caught in her chest at the sound of the possessive words dripping from Lexa's tongue. Her hands reached up to clutch the back of Lexa's neck to force the woman's mouth against her lips, kissing her hard, until her lungs screamed for oxygen. Lexa pushed Clarke back onto the bed, lifting the woman's body to position her in the centre of the fur pelts, swinging her leg over Clarke's thighs to straddle her body. The Commander broke the kiss to run her tongue down the length of Clarke's throat, pausing to feel the throb of the woman's pulse underneath her tongue, before nibbling across her collarbones.

"Your skin is mine." Lexa murmured as she bit and suck red marks into Clarke's pale flesh.

"Lexa," Clarke whined in desperation as she slid her fingers through Lexa's hair. "I'm yours."

"Remember that tomorrow when your Bellamy tries to touch you." Lexa murmured in reply. Her teeth bit hard into Clarke's skin, her mouth moulding around the mark to suck a mark into the exposed flesh of Clarke's throat.

"He's not my Bellamy." Clarke groaned as she rocked her hips towards in an attempt to gain friction against her crotch.

Lexa's thighs tightened around Clarke's legs, her lips shifting into a smirk as she shifted one hand to smooth up the length of Clarke's torso. The woman's tanned fingers dipped underneath the edge of Clarke's shirt, pushing the flimsy cotton aside to expose the woman's creamy skin. "You are beautiful Clarke." Lexa whispered arching her body to press her lips against the tops of Clarke's shoulders before sitting upright and gasping the sides of the shirt. Lexa pulled the shirt upwards across Clarke's torso, waiting for Clarke to lift her shoulders before dragging the shirt over her head and throwing it aside. "The spirits made you well."

"I want to see you too." Clarke mumbled as she pushed her hands against the thin material of Lexa's shirt. "Please."

"Anything for you Princess," Lexa said keeping her eyes locked with Clarke's gaze as she lifted the shirt over her head and tossed it to the ground.

Clarke's eyes snapped away from Lexa's gaze to search and memorise the revealed skin. Her gaze skipped down the defined edge of Lexa's collarbone bones, down across the tight fitting fabric that clung to Lexa's chest acting as a binder for her breasts, meeting the end of the woman's ribcage. Clarke's gaze paused on the defined lines of Lexa's stomach muscles, firm indents in the woman's skin caused by the strength of her muscles, tightening and shifting underneath her flesh. Clarke lifted her hand to follow a thick black swirl on Lexa's side, tracing it up to the underneath of the woman's ribcage, scraping the line until it came to the bottom of the binder. "Take it off." Clarke demanded, her voice strangled by desperation and desire, her eyes dark blue and heavy with want.