The Wedding

Today is the day that the one I love will be soon to be married to my brother. I parked my car not far from the church entrance waiting for her to come out. But what will I do if she comes? Will I be able to hold on to her and ask to live with me? Then a flash back comes in to my mind.

        "Please Alex, if you really love my daughter..Don't drag her into this mess..I don't want her life to be ruin because of your issue..So please..let her go.." Mr. Chiu begs in me. 

I felt like I am causing pain and problem to her family and I hated myself for that. I actually don't know why I am here. I already made a decision. I started the car engine when suddenly a white bridal car park infront of the church. All the guests look towards the car with a big smile on their lips. I see Mr and Mrs. Chiu walk towards the car. Lord please, not her  I pray and hope that she won't come, but when the bridal car leaves. She's there standing wearing a beautiful white wedding dress. Her family is escorting her to walk inside the church. I'm sorry babe, please be happy  I wish for her although it breaks my heart by letting her go. When I see her head that is about to turn towards my direction, I decided to leave the place. Not wanting to see the look on her face because I am afraid that if I see her, I won't be able to let go. This is what destiny stored for us. Thank you for everything. I Love You.

----------- AFTER 3 YEARS --------------

"Mommy Kimmy!.." Shouted by the cute and bubbly little girl. She's wearing her favorite hello kitty sleep wear.

"Hi Baby girl!.." She greets and kneel with open arms as the kid run towards her. The cute girl giggles when Kim tickles her at the side.

"Ahahahaha..."

"Hmm..Why are you still up?" Kim stops and asked.

"Because daddy is still not yet at home." the kid answer then yawn.

"Aigoo..You are sleepy..You should go to sleep now...Daddy has a lot of things to do at the office...Tommorow you will see him, for sure." Kim said and wink at the kid.

"Really?" her voice sounds sleepy.

"Yup!..That's what he told me.." Kim confirms. "So now, let's go to your room and I'll read you a story so you could sleep..Ok?." She's carrying the kid in her arms while walking towards the bedroom. Kim sets the kid on her bed and starts reading a cinderella story book.

"Mommy Kim, someday I wanna be like cinderella. I want to meet my prince charming too as Handsome as dad too." the kids said while holding her blanket. Kim just smile at the kid's comment.