"Oh god..." I sighed before leaning down to check on him. He was knocked out cold.

"Do you have any ice?" I asked, as I had placed my hand on Stiles.

~

The jeep moved around as Stiles got in and slammed the door.

"You okay?" Stiles asked Scott while holding the icepack to his head.

"Are you?" I turned to my boyfriend.

"Kinda burns," Scott replied while looking at the bandage wrapped around his arm.

"Yes, you just had your skin stabbed about 100,000 times with a needle," Stiles reminded him.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this," Scott responded.

Stiles sighed and I glanced at him, "How's your head?"

Before Stiles could answer Scott jumped in his seat, "Oh, god. No, it's definitely not supposed to feel like this. Oh, I gotta take this thing off."

Stiles shook his head rapidly, "No, no, no, no, Scott. Oh, Scott, please stop."

I looked at Scott's unwrapped arm to see the tattoo disappearing, "What the hell."

"Oh, no, what? No, no, come on. It healed," Scott said disappointedly.

"Ah, thank god. I hated it," Stiles sighed.

Scott and I both stopped moving around and glared at him.

"Sorry," Stiles apologized before turning the key and driving out of the parking lot.

~

The sky was dark as we drove down the road. We were on our way to drop Scott off at his house. I was staying with Stiles tonight so Scott and Stiles thought it would be best if he went home. I tried to talk them into having a sleepover but they both said no.

"Nah, we agreed to give each other the summer. No texts, no calls," Scott told us about his plan he made with Allison.

"So then how do you know she won't be back in school then?" Stiles asked.

I saw his eyes go wide and I leaned forward to see that he was staring at a blue car that was holding none other than Allison and Lydia.

Stiles and I looked at each other as Scott talked.

"After everything that happened, I'm not sure she's coming back at all," Scott sighed.

I was still staring at the car next to us, "I wouldn't be too sure about that." I couldn't help but stare at Lydia as she laughed with Allison. Woah-

Scott looked at me in confusion.

"I think she is," Stiles added.

Scott turned his attention to Stiles.

"I'd say pretty definite, you know. Like one hundred percent," Stiles continued and nodded his head in the direction of Lydia's car.

Scott turned his head and looked at Allison in shock. She looked over at us and her smile dropped.

Both of them slid down in their seats.

"Oh, my god. Oh--" Scott tried to hide.

Lydia looked over and I smiled at her as Stiles waved.

"Can we just drive please, Stiles?" Scott asked.

"Scott, it's a red light," Stiles pointed forward.

"Stiles, just go," I told him.

"I think we should talk to talk to her, I think we should say something," Stiles insisted.