08

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━in which the holidays bring not only cheer, ━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
in which the holidays bring not only cheer,
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
.
.
.

y/n's pov
it was finally that time of the year, the holidays! one of my most favorite times! the entire class had banded together to celebrate christmas with each other, and i myself was in charge of the supply run.

with bakugo.

"alrighty so we need hats for everyone, party lights, garland, more sugar and chocolate chips for sato, and lots of wrapping paper." i said as i read off the list of things momo had texted me. "got all that bakugo?"

wait where'd he go

"uh, bakugo?" i called out, spinning around to see where he'd gone. i swear he was here a minute ago.

"oi, dumbass," an agitated voice said, making we whip back around, only to see no one there. "i'm in the next aisle idiot."

"ah," feeling a little dumb, i walked over to the next aisle over to see bakugo scanning the shelves full of holiday decorations. "what are you looking for?"

"this." he said, holding up a string of mistletoe.

"now why would we need mistletoe bakugo?" i asked, folding my arms with a "wtf" face. "you planning on sharing a romantic kiss with someone?"

"OF COURSE NOT STUPID!" he yelled, causing a few people walking behind us to stare with concerned expressions. "i just thought it'd be funny!"

"uh huh, well that's coming out of your wallet, not mine."

"tch, whatever."

after that little ordeal we went back to searching for what we had originally came for, quickly grabbing everything on the list before paying and heading back towards the dorms to set up.

"are you and icyhot still a thing." bakugo asked as we carried the bags back.

"uh..yeah?" i said, looking at him with a puzzle expression. "why?"

"no reason."

...

...

...

...

"you kissed him yet?"

"WHAT?!"

"IM JUST ASKING!"

"THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS DUDE!"

"SHUT UP!"

"YOU SHUT UP!"

...

...

...

...