35

Plot deviation and skipping of some scenes ahead. I felt that the massive time skip for Season 1 was a bit strange, so I removed the separation completely. Meaning, the whole year still hasn't passed, but the arc continues...or at least, what's left of the arc.

"I don't like this at all."

Diavolo walked around the Castle. Only a few hours left before the party would commence. But even so, he was already aware of what gift you had gotten him.

Since this morning, more than one good news had sprung up over the other. As he made his way through the castle, Diavolo was almost met by multiple accidents. Such as the bucket of paint the Little D's were carrying, almost toppling over him as they walked.

The mini demons apologized profusely, of course. He had just shrugged the event off. When he sat on his desk, a strong gust of wind had blew from the door. Diavolo grunted as the pile of papers stacked onto his desk had been blown away as well.

Fortunately, his window had been closed.

Despite him recalling that he had left it open last night.

He found himself sighing. Ah, this made sense...

Even with all the gifts she had been presented from the brothers, Yuki still couldn't help but feel empty.

Today was Diavolo's birthday, in which a party had been held in honor of the Demon Prince. But unexpectedly, Yuki was mentioned as the guest of honor as well.

"...He has to be here somewhere, right?" Yuki muttered to herself as she walked around. You were nowhere to be seen.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"He's not feeling well?" Satan questioned. Beel nodded. "He said he didn't want to get out of bed, so I offered to carry him to the dining room, but he still didn't want that. So I just gave him the food."

"That's strange...did he say what kind of sickness he had?" Lucifer inquired. Beel paused for a second, only to shake his head. "He didn't specify, but he said it'll get better within due time."

"...What? Is it a fever or something?" Mammon stood up. Yuki raised a brow. "Where are you going?"

"To see him, duh. If he isn't feeling well, then we should take care of him, right?" The rest looked at one another before smiling.