"That sounds lovely sweetheart." He grinned as he handed the lady behind the cash register all the clothes.

"You three are adorable!" We heard a voice say from behind us making the three of us turn around.

"Thank you." Daddy grinned at the old woman who complimented us.

"Have a great day cuties." She said happily as she linked her arm with her husbands and walked away.

Once daddy paid for all my clothes, the three of us made our way to the food court. Shopping is very tiring!

"I'll go order some food while you two find us a table." Daddy said as Athena nodded and grabbed my hand leading me to an available table.

"Can you take me to the toilet please?" I asked suddenly feeling all the water I drank ready to escape.

"Stay here for a second while I go hand your dad the bags." She instructed as she jogged over to daddy and said a few words before handing him the bags and rushing back to me.

"Let's go girlie." She said with a smile as she held my hand and led me to the toilets.

Once I was done, I stood up on my tiptoes to wash my hands while Athena grabbed me a few tissues to dry my hands with.

As we were walking out of the toilets and back to the food court, a lady bumped into us muttering a few words under her breath glaring at the two of us. She looked at Athena with a confused look before looking down at me with wide eyes. That's the same lady we saw on my birthday.

"Sorry. Let's go honey." Athena said to the lady and then pulled me away from her and started speed walking towards the food court.

"Hey! Stop!" We heard a voice call from behind us.

I turned around while Athena was leading us back to daddy and saw the woman rushing after us unable to walk as fast as us since she was wearing heels.

"Daddy who is that woman?" I asked as daddy gave us a confused look once he noticed Athena's worried face.

"What woman sweetheart?" He asked as he sat me down on his lap and looked at Athena questioningly.

"The one from my birthday." I told him as he looked at Athena wide eyed and then looked back at me.

I turned my head to find the same woman standing a good distance away from us glaring at the three of us.

"She's not important honey. Don't worry about her." He told me with a soft smile as he turned me around and started feeding me a few fries.

Once we ate, I didn't bother asking anymore questions or thinking about the woman and leaned my head on daddy's shoulder as we walked to the car.

"Looks like we have a few hours before Hayley comes over." Daddy said as he buckled me in my car seat and closed the door.

"No one told me her name! Her names so cool!" I said with a wide grin as daddy opened the passenger side for Athena and closed the door once she got in.

"You have to be on your best behaviour baby, this is very important to Aid okay?" He said as he turned to look at me.

I nodded with a wide grin. I'm so excited to meet her. She's officially the first girlfriend I'll be meeting. Maddison doesn't count because she's not girlfriend material and Athena doesn't count either because I've known her for ages.

Anyway, once we made it home Athena headed straight for the kitchen to help Austin with the cooking while daddy and I rushed upstairs with the bags of clothes.