A bad day

I just had to. Generic is my all time helltaker fav character. I couldn't resist.

Narrator:
Everyone probably had a bad day. A day, where you were miserable, like never before. But not every time there was omeone to help you get back to normal state.

You got back from your work. The day was cold, dark and rainy. Usually the weather wouldn't affect your mental state, but today's a pure misery. *Insert very bad stuff here* happened.

You sat on the couch, and looked down. You didn't even took a shower nor brewed a cup of coffee.
You were sitting like that, drowned in your thoughts and sadness, untill you realized, that one of the girls was standing in front of you.
It wasn't pandemonica demanding coffe of modeus demanding sex. It was Generic, not very noticeable demon around, mpstly known for being nice and polite or just plain.

 It was Generic, not very noticeable demon around, mpstly known for being nice and polite or just plain

You looked up to see her face, which had concerned expression.
"Are you okay, sweetheart?" She asked you with pure softness in her voice
"Not really..." you replied, not sure what to say next.
"Awww, sorry hon, how can I make you feel better? Maybe we can talk about it in bed, while we cuddle?"
"Hmmm... Alright" you replied with a small smile forming on your face. Generic perked up, happy that she could help someone, she truly care about.
"Alright sweetie, let me just get changed, I love you" Generic replied, before going to toilet to get changed.

You entered her room, it was clean and not suprisingly... generic. You looked around it, before sitting on the bed.
"Hello again" said generic dressed in her pijamas.
She closed the door and you two fell into each other arms and she helped you to get happy. You two were cuddling all night long. Nothing more, just sleeping and cuddling as close to eachother as possible.

End.