𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Oh" I said walking out the kitchen making my way towards the door before opening it.

"Man, what is you doing?" Bryson asked mugging me as he walked inside, I rolled my eyes and turned away walking back into the kitchen. "So, you ain't hear me calling yo phone?"

I looked at him and mugged as I grabbed a plate along with some utensils. "Yo phone right there on da' counter and you just sitting there watching me call you without answering" He said looking at me.

"Okay and I went to opened the door" I said as I fixed my plate. "Ain't that's why you were calling?"

I turned back looking at him as he looked at me tailing his eyes up and down before nodding.

"Alright then" I said, I went over grabbing my waffles as I heard them pop up placing them on my plate. I reached up opening one of the cabinets grabbing the syrup.

"Oh so, you ain't cook me none?" I heard Bryson say as I poured syrup on my waffles, I chuckled shaking my head. "Oh for real, dats' what it is now?"

"Usually I'll cook for you and I both but see..." I said starting off as I grabbed my plate walking pass him as I went into the living room. "You wasn't here this morning when I woke up so I said maybe whoever bitch house you woke up in the middle of the night to go to can make you some"

"What bitch Mulani?" He asked calmly making me eye him as I ate. "Huh, because you and I both fucking know I ain't been wit' no bitch man"

"Hmm" I hummed chewing as I continued eating, I rolled my eyes as I noticed myself feeling a strong kick being delivered on the side of my stomach.

This damn baby...

"You don't even know, do you—you just tryna run to mouth so you can have ah' reason ta' be mad at me bruh" Bryson said, I shrugged. "You know I wake up earlier ta' get my day going especially if I gotta go out on my own and I still manage ta' say something ta' you before I leave even when you sleep I do"

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't

Shit I don't know, I was sleep

"So, you ain't got shit ta' say?" Bryson asked, I looked up at him sighing before shaking my head. "You just gone continue ta' think I'm fucking around on you?"

I sat there looking down at my food.

Half of me knew that Bryson wasn't the one to cheat, especially if it was me that it'll be meant for him to chest on but the other half didn't know.

Since everything transpired from us finding out about our baby to us fighting here and everywhere, things between us just wasn't the same and I think that's why I'd just pick with him.

I'll admit to times of there having nothing to be wrong but I'll find something to fuss about—I couldn't help it. Between the amount of problems and worries I filled myself up with behind our relationship to my health's along with the baby's, I was overly worried and I was beginning to find myself more miserable and insecure than I've ever been.

Being pregnant wasn't only a blessing to me but it was a goal as well.

Since I've ever known Bryson and growing up with him, I knew the missions he wanted to achieve and one of those missions in life was to have a baby—a son.

He always told me and others that's all he'd ever wanted out of life if he couldn't get anything else. So, me to be high risk knowing I was pregnant before but miscarried, I was more scared of doing that again.

I didn't want to go through the problems of actually having him look at me differently because I couldn't carry a baby full term.

I didn't want him to look at me another way seeing me and the changes my body developed throughout all the pregnancies for no exact reason.