Chapter 9

He seemed taken aback, but answered right away, "I guess?"

"What does it mean when you keep on thinking about someone without any particular feelings, since you hardly know them, but they are begging to occupy your mind... Hypothetically speaking of course." I cursed myself for even asking.

"Um, I would say that depends. Is it negative or positive?" he asked and I shrugged. "Right," he added after seeing my reaction. "Hypothetically speaking of course, in that case, it seems like a mystery to be solved."

"Mystery?" I repeated slightly amused.

"Yep," he asserted. "Get closer to that person and find out for yourself." He then gently moved me towards a group of people where Amira was located.

"That's shitty advice," I muttered but swallowed with difficulty when the girl's forest-green eyes found mine.

It almost felt like an eternity, yet even that wasn't enough, because when Glen grabbed her attention away from me, I felt disappointed.

Looking back at the jock his wide smile along with his messy black hair made me appreciate his presence. Maybe it wasn't that bad to have a friend.

"Hey Tommy, before I go to my class," I began unsurely. "Well... Since I decided not to sell weed at school, we can't be weed buddies any longer."

He seemed concerned. "I don't care about the we-"

"So just friends," I didn't let him finish speaking over his words.

His deep blue eyes dilated before he shook his head getting himself out of shock. "Friends? We can be friends?" he repeated with growing excitement that made me regret this decision.

"Don't make me repeat myself, dummy," I huffed and headed into the classroom. "See you around."

When I walked in, I looked around confused.

"We are having a joined class today, please take a seat anywhere that's empty," the history teacher informed clearing up my confusion.

Sitting down at some random spot I didn't even check who it was before they exclaimed loudly, "Oh hell no!"

"Chloe?!" I yelped, internally cursing myself and getting up to find another spot, but there weren't any except some weird kid who sniffed glue – Hard pass.

"What are you doing!" she hissed in a whisper so the teacher wouldn't hear her. "Sit somewhere else," she practically ordered.

Pointing around the room with my hand I shook my head in disbelief, "Where?"

"Ugh!" she groaned and opened her notebook.

After a few minutes of uncomfortable silence and awkwardness, I decided that I had enough. "Hey just so you know, I'm not interested in you, okay? It was just a party thing." I wasn't sure why I even bothered to explain myself.

"Sure, you aren't." The sarcasm and dismissive attitude got on my nerves.

Not believing my own ears I scoffed. "Whatever, keep on lying to yourself."

"Excuse me?!" she snapped a bit too loudly because the teacher frowned at us. "I have a boyfriend, so back off."

Now you've done it.

"Oh God, for his sake please tell me you're bi, cuz no straight girl would eat me out like you did," I pointed out with a smirk.

"You're disgusting," she retorted.

"You're missing the point," I carried on.

Sure, we were being completely immature, we all had our moments, and this was mine. She just got under my skin with that snarky attitude, and I couldn't help, but annoy her further.

Marshall, You're Not Alone (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें