Chapter 12: Confrontation

Start from the beginning

It's not that they never come out of this house for the whole 2 years. In fact, Jessica told me that they are free to go in and out of this place. They travelled every Taeyeon's vacation. They went to Seoul, to Japan, to Switzerland and USA. Jessica said she often drive around Jeonju at night. She and Krystal often buy their needs at night. Although there's a few times that they went out on a daylight, they're still trying to avoid that risk. Taeyeon buys for their needs too but Jessica doesn't want to bother her more than they had. I found out that this house where they're staying is Taeyeon's house. That's why Jessica and Krystal are very thankful for her and they don't want to be in debt of her for the rest their lives.

I also found out that there's a woman inside Shakespeare that likes Jessica. I've seen her quite a few times. We ate lunch with her. Although she looks kinda shy, I could tell that she really likes Jessica.

Her name is Yuri. She's shy, quiet, and soft. Jessica told me the other day that she don't mind her being like that but she would like it if Yuri would try to spice things up. She told me that she likes dominant women. That's why she fell for Taeyeon before. I rolled my eyes at that. But oh well, what do I do? It's from the past and I don't even know Taeyeon back then. I was probably busy partying in Seoul that time.

Speaking of Seoul, I never heard from Siwon for the past 3 months. Which is actually relieving. But I'm just wondering. I could tell that something's not right. I know him. He will never stop until he gets me back. And it's impossible for to give up just like that. Well, maybe he's busy with CL. That'll be better.

I'm visiting my parents once a month. Taeyeon will drive me in their house and then will pick me up after. Although she always does that, she had never met my parents. I think she's terrified to meet them. And I wasn't ready to introduce them to one another either. So I think it's fine that way for now.

Right now, we're sitting side by side in our classroom. There's only 5 minutes left before this class ends and lunch break is approaching. I've been eating lunch with Taeyeon for the whole week, so I decided to eat with the girls later to make up with them. I don't want them to think that I'm leaving them behind. It's just that, Taeyeon always asks me out for lunch everytime we're eating our breakfast so I have no choice but to say yes to her. Not that I don't like it though.

"I'll see you later. Take care." Taeyeon softly whispered to me. I nod my head with a smile as I watch her walk away.

"Lunch, Tiffany?" Bora invited with her usual friendly smile.

"Sure!" I laughed.

"Finally." She laughed along.

"I'm craving for Japanese foods." Yoona pouted.

"Japanese it is then." Sooyoung agreed just like that. We all exchange looks before laughing out loud. I miss these girls.

As per Yoona's request, we went to the Japanese restaurant nearby to eat our lunch. We placed our order, and now, we're just waiting for it to be served.

"I still can't believe that Siwon is your ex." Sooyoung talked to me.

"Yeah. Small world huh?" I chuckled.

"Small world." She agreed.

"I'm glad Taeyeon unnie let us eat lunch with you today." Yoona joked with a chuckle.

"I know right? We barely spend time with you, Tiffany." Sooyoung pouted.

"Aww... I'm sorry, girls. I'll try to make it up to you." I smiled apologetically.

"Why would you be sorry? It's fine. I can see that Taeyeon's taking care of you anyways." Sunny shrugged.

"I still don't like her." Sooyoung started. I furrowed my eyebrows at that.