alternate ending

Ten years later after the accident..

"Little Park Jay!", I screamed helplessly, chasing after my son as he ran down the stairs of our house. He grinned down mischievously, making me regret why I always allowed him to hang around his Uncles from Enhypen.

He looked back at me as he ran without looking where he was going, "Catch me if you can, Mom!"

"You'll hurt yourself and your dad will kill me!", I reminded him, and he only laughed in response.

Except he didn't fall and he didn't hurt himself as he slid down at the bottom steps.

Instead, he falls through into the open arms of his dad who appeared right in time to catch him. Throwing his son into the air, Jay caught the mini him in his arms. Both of them looked back at him, bearing the same smile as they looked just like each other.

I felt my breath catch as it did everytime I saw them together, and it reminds me how all was well.

Thankfully, Jay didn't die that night because the sasaeng at least had the common sense to bring him back as soon as possible to the hospital. And even if I had to wait for months for him to wake up, it's all worth it in the end.

Especially now that I could see he was the best dad any son could ever have.

I made my way to the bottom of the stairs and approached them. He shifted to hold our son in the other arm and held my hand in the free one. He leaned to press a kiss down to my lips, ignoring the disgusted sound our baby Jay was making.

I tried to the smile on my face as I looked at them, "I need to talk you, love"

"Uh oh", he said, looking at his soon, "It looks like you put Dad in trouble again"

The little Jay nodded with a naughty smile and ran off once again when he'd been sat down, squealing like a kid that he is upon seeing his Uncle Jungwon was appearing from the front door.

Once Jungwon had taken our son outside, Jay looked back at me with a grin, "What did I do now, my wife?"

"I found the new stuff that you had given him", I said accusingly, crossing my arms.

"He was asking for it, of course, I would give anything for my baby", he tried to convince me, "And the guys would be buying him another designs as well"

"That's not why I'm annoyed, Jay", I lowered my voice and looked up at him, "I bought the same one"

He just grinned at me, "We'll be giving it to our next child then", He glanced around the hallway, then stepped towards me, "Now that we're alone for once, why don't we plan the -"

Jay cut himself off when he heard the other male voice from the garden. He smiled at the sound before taking my hand and led us to walk outside to see our other surprise visitors.

Last night his parents had returned from one of their out-of-the town adventures. They had told us they'll be staying here instead of going home to their house.

When we get to the patio in front of the garden, we scanned the chairs there to find his dad talking quietly to Jungwon with our son sat on his grandfather's lap. His grandmother was watching him so fondly and I knew why.

Their grandson is literally a reminder of their son to them.

"Jay", Jay's mom called to him and we walked up to them while smiling as it was obvious they brought many gifts to our son yet again. He was really so spoiled from so many people.

And even the fans who had found out about him when he was only a month old, they were sending him gifts. They were even asking me to post many pictures because even they agree too, that our son looks a mini Jay.