where are we?

Izuku felt cold wind rushing past him. Which didn't make sense since he was in bed. His eyes shot open just in time to see a pure black portal close and drop him onto a large pile of blankets and pillows. He shot up into a sitting position. Where the heck was he? He noticed everything was white. White floors, white walls, a white ceiling. The only color in the room were the blankets and pillows he was currently on top of. He didn't feel the presence of any people, nor did he see any as he moved to get off the pile.

"Hello there."

Izuku nearly screamed. Thankfully, he'd had a lot of crap happen to him in the past and he was getting slowly numb to the chaos by now. "Who are you?" He got himself into a fighting position, ready to defend himself from the...voice?

A small chuckle was heard. "You may call me whatever you want. You are here because I've taken, well let's just say an interest in you, and I would like the others to see why."

"Others?"

"You know them. Your classmates are some of them." Izuku sucked in a breath. "Shinso too, and I believe you call them the big three, as well."

They paused for a second. "Is that all?" Izuku prompted. It was far too many people for his liking, but at least he would know who was there in that aspect.

"No. Some Pro heroes, including your teachers, plus the L.O.V. and one or two other villains as well."

Izuku's frown deepened. That was a lot of people. " Where are they?"

"Right here." A faint clicking sound was heard as the wall to his left raised up, revealing a second large glass wall and all of the students that had been mentioned. They looked at each other for a second before his classmates went crazy. Not that Izuku could hear them, but he felt bad for people like Shinso, Jirou, Tokoyami, Amajiki and Shoji, who weren't huge fans of loud noises.

Bakugo looked about ready to lose it, but there were no explosions, which means they didn't have their quirks. He should have noticed sooner, but the feeling of not having one was more familiar than having it there.

"Quiet." The voice commanded. Not very loudly or cruelly, just with such authority that no one would dare disobey, and indeed the class did quiet down. "All will be explained in a moment, for now, be quiet and calm." The class did as they were told for the most part, some grumbling to their friends. Shinso, his normal group, and a few others sent him worried glances, but he just smiled back, trying to reassure them. It didn't help.

Another click was heard and the wall in front of him lifted as well. Behind the glass, however, were the teachers and other pro heroes. All at once they all stopped talking and looked over, taking everything in before their eyes finally all landed on him. He watched as a few pros called out to him, likely to ask what's going on, others rushed forward, worried by the fact that he was the only one alone and centered out.

Izuku pointed to his ear and shook his head to tell them he couldn't hear them. They seemed to get the picture. Nodding, Mic-sensei signed to him, "hey listener, do you know what's going on?"

Izuku had revealed to his teacher that he knows a good handful of sign language from practicing it as a kid when he found out Kachan could one day lose his hearing because of his quirk. Of course he left out the part where he only kept it up out of worry that his former best friend would make him deaf with how he used his against him.

There is a voice that has been talking. Something about taking interest in me and wanting others to see it too. No idea what that means though.

The pros who could understand frowned, and those who couldn't and were quickly informed didn't seem much happier. Most of them looked at him with concern, the others just looking pissed at their situation. 

A final click was heard, he hoped, and the wall to his right opened up, revealing the L.O.V., overhaul, and stain, who were all promptly losing their minds. The voice rang out again, and judging by the jump from all 3 groups, they all could hear it too. "You will not be able to hurt each other or use your quirks here."

There looked to be yelling on the other side before they began to notice the others. Eyes finally landing on him. Dabi (surprisingly) walked up to the glass and gave it a few knocks in order to get his proper attention. Izuku, in turn, walked up to the glass himself to see what he wanted. When Dabi tried to speak Izuku so kindly let him know that he couldn't hear them, the man frowned, then gestured to the area around them.

Izuku held a finger to his mouth in the universal shushing motion, then proceeded to point to his ear. 'Quiet, listen'.

The voice spoke up again. "Thank you Izuku. Now, you are all here to learn a little something. I simply thought it best to have it be about our little bush here." Izuku frowned. He didn't know what they were going to do but he didn't think he'd like it. "Izuku if you would be so kind as to walk into the bed of blankets and pillows again for me."

He really didn't want to. He had a feeling he wouldn't like what would happen. And everyone else there was telling him not to as well. He didn't think he would be harmed, but he didn't think he had a choice either. With a frown upon his face and obvious discomfort in his posture, he made us way over. Choosing to ignore the people around him now yelling at him to stop. When he got into the middle, he stood there, waiting.

He began to feel rather lightheaded. Unable to stay on his feet. He briefly saw something bright before he was no longer supporting himself. His eyes closed and he fell into a deep black nothing.

*Authors note!

Hello hello hello! Thank you for reading my mind vomit! Remember to vote if you enjoyed this chapter and comment any questions or suggestions you may have!

Stay safe!*