FTO: part 1

"Hey baby wake up" - I heard my mom called me
"Hmmm  in a minute mom I'm still sleepy" - I said in a sleepy tone

"ZHAMIRAH  CLAIR MADISON"-  arggg she's angry as she shouting my name in front of my bed!!!! Wada fck! I'm scared when mom calling my name complete and that's the cignal when she's angry.

"Yes yes I'm up don't shout mom your too loud and I think my ear drums broke!" - as I shout back

"Okay  good now go downstairs and eat your breakfast before taking a bath baby". - hysstt yeahh right

" Is there a bacon?" my favorite

"No  baby but there is hot dog and fried egg And that's one of your favorite too, right?" - yes I have so many favorite foods and there's more but for now it's a secret.

"Yes mom, thank you!!" I kiss her in the chick I love my family so much.

And by the way you already know me right? My mom said it earlier in my room when she wake me up.
Okay I'm ZHAMIRAH CLAIR MADISON the only daughter of AlMIRAH MADISON and ZHACK MADISON.
We own a two big companies here in US the 2nd biggest company in US and it's called "ZCM COMPANY"
In short of ZHAMIRAH CLAIR MADISON yes they named it before my name.

So now everything is done. Arggg, shit today is my first day of school and I hate it you know I'm a big nerd in school but actually I have secrets and I want to tell you guys my secret I'm just wearing a disguise because-----.
"Baby you're getting late"- my mom cut my thoughts hyst. Ohh yeahh it's 7:09am my class is 8:00am ughh I don't care anyway.

"Okay I'll get going good bye mom" she kissed my chick before I get inside of my car 

" Bye baby tell me if there's someone who's going to bullies you again okay?"I'm now starting to drive going to school and I didn't use my Ferrari cause you know they'll be shock to see that how the nerd and a poor girl is driving a Ferrari??? And that's a big question for them and I don't like that and I don't give a damn. Yes your right I'm faking myself when I'm going outside especially when I'm in school.

I'm now arrived in our school MY SCHOOL exactly yeah and there's so many students inside of our big private school.

I'm walking to the principal's office to get my schedule and to know where's my section is.

"Yes miss??" The old lady said or can I say the principal.

"Zhamirah whyler  ma'am" I said in a low voice

"Oh okay miss Whyler this is ahhm your schedule" old lady said while smiling, weird yeah she's weird.

" Thanks ma'am"

Now where is my room? Ohh Hamilton my sections name Hamilton where is that f**king room or building!!!! I'm late the f**k.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh yeahh the principal is kinda weird ahahah
Thank you for reading guys 🙂
Hope you like it 😘